Stop it!!

J

James Frank

Why are you people soooo mean to each other? Why? I am a true Morrissey fan and love his music. Why can't we all just focus on that? I am really really disappointed by the "talk" on this discussion board. What if Morrissey himself was reading these postings? What would he say? I want to enjoy myself here and not have to worry about mean people. I know they exist and can bring down a good thing but please, please, please lets be nice to each other. We are all intelligent people and can have real discussions.

Lovingly,

James Frank

Frank, this is your mom. Get off the computer and come do the dishes!!!

well frank....i would have to say that people are rude to each other because.....

well many people chat and post on this website... many of us have been here for years....and from talking to someone...and seeing them post you start seeing behavior in them you might not really like...different veiw points and what not...its really pretty simple... people all over the world...different parts of the usa.. some eat meat some are vegans...you should be able to get it..
thanks

kakarot

Morrissey Friends

kakarot,

Thank you for relaying the obvious about human behavior. I know that we are all different yadda yadda yadda. I think I learned this in first grade. My message wasn't about our differences, but about the REASON this discussion board here. I am just asking people to quit being mean.

lovingly

james frank

thats like telling your dog to stop eating its feces

> kakarot,¿ Thank you for relaying the obvious about human behavior. I know¿ that we are all different yadda yadda yadda. I think I learned¿ this in first grade. My message wasn't about our differences,¿ but about the REASON this discussion board here.

i told you the reason people are going to be mean... and everyone knows........¿I am just¿ asking people to quit being mean.

why? do you really think it will work?

kakarot

morrissey friends

You eventually learn whose posts to avoid. And you learn that fighting with people is totally pointless because nobody ever changes their mind. Basically any message board or mailing list has flame wars. People are naturally evil and they like the anonymity they get here. I hate people.¿ Why are you people soooo mean to each other? Why? I am a true¿ Morrissey fan and love his music. Why can't we all just focus on¿ that? I am really really disappointed by the "talk" on¿ this discussion board. What if Morrissey himself was reading¿ these postings? What would he say? I want to enjoy myself here¿ and not have to worry about mean people. I know they exist and¿ can bring down a good thing but please, please, please lets be¿ nice to each other. We are all intelligent people and can have¿ real discussions.¿ Lovingly,¿ James Frank

Where's 'S. Davenport' when you need him/her

ahhh the memories...¿ Why are you people soooo mean to each other? Why? I am a true¿ Morrissey fan and love his music. Why can't we all just focus on¿ that? I am really really disappointed by the "talk" on¿ this discussion board. What if Morrissey himself was reading¿ these postings? What would he say? I want to enjoy myself here¿ and not have to worry about mean people. I know they exist and¿ can bring down a good thing but please, please, please lets be¿ nice to each other. We are all intelligent people and can have¿ real discussions.¿ Lovingly,¿ James Frank

Re: am i evil?

"You're dead, but the whole keeps spinning..."

Insincere? A hand is outstretched.¿ say my name quickly three time, and i might appear. but i doubt¿ it.

Cliche' busta

Back
Top Bottom