Something we Moz fans don't know about "behind the music"?

G

Gore Vidal Fan

I was watching Behind the music where the topic is Oasis last night. As you guys probably know J Marr spoke. Now it occurred to me that in that same interview content for a Smiths behind the music may already exist. I've got this feeling because I have been watching a lot of VH-1 lately (sad but true). And you can see a thread with different shows like the 20 to 1 , 100 greatest bands etc. etc where different stars are being shot at the same time and being edited to whatever context they want.

Now as i said content for Smiths behind the Music may already exist but is not yet complete and to me that rational because of the logistics that have to be set up, Moz may have not agreed to do an interview or they can't find footage or they yet don't have a angle yet. But editing takes a matter of hours so when it does become complete it's going to be out there

hmmmmm... a possibility.

actually, now that i think about it, we all seem to be under the assumption that the people at VH1 are musically ignorant chimps who are completely unaware of The Smiths' significance. but obviously, someone decided to contact Johnny & arrange an interview with him to give the "elder-statesman" of British pop perspective on Oasis. so they DO acknowledge the sphere of The Smiths as important, so why don't they get their asses in gear & produce that Smiths BTM!?

it must be laziness. they probably can't come up with an angle to approach the project.

I'm sure they acknowledge the Smiths for what they really are but the fact that MrMoz is not cooperating with an interview, just ruins the whole idea, you know it's like a cure special without robert smith. And we know how unkeen he is to give interviews because of the kind of questions that usually arise and he so much wants to avoid.
On the other hand MrMarr , with due respect, would talk to anyone who cares to listen.

> hmmmmm... a possibility.

> actually, now that i think about it, we all seem to be under the
> assumption that the people at VH1 are musically ignorant chimps
> who are completely unaware of The Smiths' significance. but
> obviously, someone decided to contact Johnny & arrange an
> interview with him to give the "elder-statesman" of
> British pop perspective on Oasis. so they DO acknowledge the
> sphere of The Smiths as important, so why don't they get their
> asses in gear & produce that Smiths BTM!?

> it must be laziness. they probably can't come up with an angle
> to approach the project.

Back
Top Bottom