Some people are just too clever

> so what if they take drugs - pete is writing some f***ing great music
> right now. Does anyone remember the 70's rock bands and their excessive
> lifestyles. Wheres the difference?

But then if you see someone you love,for example,harming themselves with drugs,and then people like Moss,can show themselves in public doing line after line,and getting away with it!?
I just think they should both be more careful and show more responsibility.They`re not kids anymore!

> But then if you see someone you love,for example,harming themselves with
> drugs,and then people like Moss,can show themselves in public doing line
> after line,and getting away with it!?
> I just think they should both be more careful and show more
> responsibility.They`re not kids anymore!

this wasnt exactly on morning tv was it?

"Myra was not considered particularly feminine and was given the nickname 'Square Arse'

because of her broad hips."

HA ha ha

> this wasnt exactly on morning tv was it?

I shouldnt have commented at all really,because I didnt realise she`d been spied on while at,what she was thought,was a private party - I was under the impression she`d been blatant and careless about it,sorry!

I just wonder where this alleged `personal vendetta` the tabloids have against Kate Moss,stems from. Do they think,with her personal vices,she`s deliberately going to corrupt and destroy the world,by encouraging drug addiction,and that really they`re just acting in the public`s best interest to show her at a party,looking good and having fun?!
What have the tabloids really achieved with the photos apart from advertising the use of cocaine? (because Supermodels do have an ability to carry-off some pretty way-out gear,which then tends to get accepted by the masses)?!

Re: Am I the only one

who feels a bit sorry for Kate Moss? Models have been snorting the white stuff for years and getting away with it. She's unlikely to have a habit, otherwise her septum would have rotted away a la Daniella Westbrook (for all those who don't know who she is, she was a British soap actress famously photographed by the tabloids sporting a hole where her nose should have been due to cocaine abuse).
Furthermore, some survey a few years ago found that over 50% of bank notes in Britain have traces of cocaine. And the police want to question Moss, when there are people openly offering a line down the pub on a Saturday night? I don't know about you guys, but I'd hardly call Moss a role model to young girls ... try prosecuting that idiot from Girls Aloud who participated in a racist assault. Young kids take more notice of her than a catwalk model.
As for Doherty, i hope he cleans himself up soon because that band are falling apart at the seams. I agree, he could have been great with The Libs, but Babyshambles are just trying a bit too hard with the lyrical puns and the punk ethos to be convincing. I know he sees himself as a latter day Byron, but even the original libertine kept his drug use under enough control to be able to write, he didn't go around burgling Shelley's house and twatting Coleridge for asking for a bit of opium.
I hope to god he doesn't die, firstly because it's awful for anyone to have their lives snatched away by drug abuse, but secondly because he'll be elevated to the status of Rock Saviour, which he clearly doesn't deserve; he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Back
Top Bottom