Some older poetic prose about Mr. Proper...

A

anonnymouse

Mr. Proper primps and poses pensively pining a poking,packing or pounding in his perfectly puckered pink pooper.

The Police Have Been Contacted

Your alliteration is excellent.

However, the fact remains that this man continues to insult people here in the most vile manner, most have ever seen.

As has been said before, there were other masters of this game, but they did not do this so incessantly, and they did not continue to talk about f***ing our mothers most of whom range in age between 50 - 60 years old. It seems, that even when only provoked in the slightest manner, or not provoked at all, Joshua White is incapable of engaging in civil discussion, no matter how many times we reach out to him. He is beyond redemption. He remains unforgiven.

I have called the police department that oversees Corona, California. While, it is unlikey that Joshua could be prosecuted for assault despite his many death threats, he has engaged in harrassment, stalking, hate speech, defamation, libel, and has suggested that he runs a prostitution ring, all of which are actionable in a court of law.

I have composed a letter to the relevant police department, along with some of Joshua's posts. I have been advised to send this letter to the FBI, as the policewoman I spoke with was concerned about terrorist threats which she felt were present in Joshua's writings.

I am going back in the archive now, to take those posts which can help the authorites the most.

When I am done, I will send a copy of each letter along with said posts to the appropriate officials.

I will also send copies of all documents to Mr. David Tseng.

In addition, I work in the record industry, and my contact at Sanctuary in New York, feels that Joshua may be stalking Morrissey, that he may present a physical threat to Morrissey, hence she has asked for a copy.

I will keep you all updated as events unfold.

Thanks,

M. Nichols

> Mr. Proper primps and poses pensively pining a poking,packing or pounding
> in his perfectly puckered pink pooper.

Been listening to John Cooper Clarke's 'The Pest'?? An old party-piece of mine from waaaaaay back.

The pest parked his bike, paused at a post, and pissed.
"piss in the proper place!!" proclaimed a perturbed pedestrian.
And that particular part of the planet was plunged into a panorama of public pressure and pleasure through pain.

The pandemonium prompted the police, who patrolled the precinct in panda cars, to pull up and peruse the problem. While pickpockets picked pockets in pairs.
"Arrest the pest who so pointedly pissed in that public place!" pleaded the peeved people, practically palpitating.
The powerful police picked up the pest, pronounced him a poof, a pansy, a pinko, a punk rocker, a poodle poker....
...they picked him up, pummeled his pelvis, punctured his pipes, played ping-pong with his pubic parts , and put him in a place of penal putrifaction.
The period in prison proved pendulous. The.....[cannae remember this bit]..prompted the pest to ponder upon progressive politics.
He put pen to paper and persuasively and progressively propogated his own political premis.
Pity!!!
A police provocateur put poison pellets in the pest's porridge. The police provocateur was promoted.
The pest was presented with the Pulitzer Peace Prize....posthumously.

Aye....happy days.

Back
Top Bottom