So is anyone going to Glasgow SECC?

Hey Maradona,

Haven't seen you in a while - how's tricks? Still a fat bastard? Gallus.

X

Bit of Glasgow humour that might lighten your day ;)

Bono, the lead singer of the band U2 is famous throughout the entertainment industry for being more than just a little self-righteous.

He is playing a U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland when he asks the audience for total quiet.

Then in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands, once every few
seconds.

Holding the audience in total silence, he says into the microphone,

"Everytime I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from near the front of the crowd pierces the silence...

"Well, f*cking stop it then!"

quality

Glasgow SECC, I have never been so excited about spending 3 hours in a barn!

And what time are you going to be there at? I'm phoning to see when the SECC opens, and I'll be there for that time!

If that's the case then I shall need to be outside the SECC before the place even opens.

Beat that, mofo.:cool:

I'm only jesting, by the way. However, I do intend to be there early doors to ensure I make the barrier.

What time are you planning on arriving?

For when they open the SECC doors. Don't tell me there'll be people there before that?! :eek:

I should definitely hope not!

I will most likely do the same as your good self. See you there!:)

Count me in for SECC. Aiming for front barrier- I was there in the Carling Academy, this might be more of a challenge.

Probably going alone although Ive got a mate in dundee who could be going so Ill be gettin in touch to find out if hes got a ticket.

I shall be aiming for about 1st 10 rows, haven't got the stamina for the barrier! Respect to the hardy souls who'll probably brave the harsh Glasgow winter and be there at 10 in the morning!

Earlier posts in this thread state that you can wait inside the venue, so no cold toes and hands! I'll bring some hot chocolate - just in case... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom