seetickets sucks

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
has anybody from the US received there tickets?
i was told AFTER i ordered them that they will not be sending them out through the mail. my sister bought the tix on her card therefore i cant pick them up at the venue like they are now asking. Ive tried changing the shipping address to a friends in manchester but i get an automated response saying its not an authorized change. Ive tried emailing and i just get automated response's. ive tried calling and no one picks up!!!
whats up with this place?!! sorry for venting.

Hi, I also changed my delivery address to one in the UK and still they wouldn't despatch my tickets. After numerous calls they explained that their computer only recognized my name in combination with my own address - or something like that.
So the best thing is to change the name as well - to the person who lives in Manchester.
It's really hard to reach them by phone - but just keep trying!!
They do pick up sooner or later!

Good Luck :)

I lived/still living the same.
First the tickets weren't in stock, when they finally came they told me I had to pick them up from the venue, which is something I really don't want to.
I mailed them but no response, so I called them, a girl called Natasha was very patient with me as I spelled the name of my Polish friend's name and address in London to change the delivery address.
I like Ireland, R like Rotterdam etc. etc. :)
In the end she changed all the info but when I got back to check it online I saw in the address line instead of "Pasty Co Ltd" it was "Tasty Co ltd" :)
I don't think it will make any diffrence.
Still, since thursday nov. 23, it's said: "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to..." which became the most annoying phrase of my life :)

Back
Top Bottom