See you f***s tomorrow @ the convention

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and Moz f
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and Moz f

Ill be there buying up some goodies and seeing all the f***in fat ugly whores there. Come up to the pimp and say hi,I'll be there probably with one of your moms on my arm.

> Ill be there buying up some goodies and seeing all the f***in fat ugly
> whores there. Come up to the pimp and say hi,I'll be there probably with
> one of your moms on my arm.

How much they charging for that thing now? The convention I mean? I haven't been to one since the one they had in Monrovia.

I think $30 for the both days, but you cant buy a ticket for just one day. So the answer is $30.

30 bucks for 2 days. Not a bad deal actually. I know some people bitch about it,me for instance about some of the vendors and their ridiculously priced merch,but for the most part,it's cool. Plus,the PIMP doesnt mind supporting ray and elliot,they're cool cats.These charming men are f***ing amazing too.Richard Blade should still be spinning moz on KROQ,not these other f***s.

Right then! We know you will be easy to find.

You will be the one in the loo licking DONKEY BALLS!

Yep,unless you get one there it's 30 bucks, from vinyl fetish or somewhere else,they'll charge you a few bucks more.Well worth it if you ask me.

Re: Right then! We know you will be easy to find.

No,Ill be the one getting sucked off from your filthy whore mom in the mens room

Re: PIMP, Where are you and your Hoes having the afterparty?

I think im going to be wearing my white bona drag t,blue jeans and my docs. See you then.

Re: PIMP, Where are you and your Hoes having the afterparty?

oh,I dont know..........there's alot of places around town.......let me think about it???? Havent decided yet. I might have some of my women on display on many of the streetcorners around hollywood Blvd and sunset. If you mention my name to one of them,you'll get a little extra somethin somethin.

U need to have a lil mexican dude outside the venue slapping flyers w/ his hand, like in Vegas

Re: Right then! We know you will be easy to find.

No I think he will be bungin Wally in the parking lot

Re: U need to have a lil mexican dude outside the venue slapping flyers w/ his hand, like in Vegas

Maybe i will....I might even set up shop @ the yoshinoya on sunset.