M

maribel

tickets on sale this saturday

$30.00 (general admission)

ticketmaster @ 10 am

cheers

I'd Love To
mozstage.jpg

There is a bar in San Diego called Papa Jack's. It's in the Gaslamp District, downtown. Uncanny!

-----> elbowless is more

> tickets on sale this saturday

> $30.00 (general admission)

> ticketmaster @ 10 am

> cheers

I am surprised there would even be a post about the SD show. I was camping out for the tix at Cox Arena, and woke up to a small line of, say, 15 people. And, it's very conspicuous that David Tseng didn't advertise it on the main page. The show, in fact, is a reality, for I do have tickets. I am just curious as to the elusiveness of the show's acknowledgement.

And, I'm wondering where the hell all the local devotees were that morning. There is someone who sometimes posts on this board [not to mention any names] who I thought would be there, but wasn't. Does San Diego even give a crap?

I'd hate to see Morrissey cancel the damn show because only 100 tickets were sold.

Anyone in San Diego, elighten me.

I got My Tix for all the shows but SF/Fresno, and I can't wait!!! I'm very excited that he's playing San Diego again, but the venue is a complete echo chamber. The sound is pretty shi%@y, but it's pretty big place so with a good amount of poeple it should soak up the sound.I thought there would have been a bigger line at Cox but I guess not. We got ours at Tower, and my brother said there was only about 5 people in line...oh well, we'll see what happens on the 14th.
-rob

> I got My Tix for all the shows but SF/Fresno, and I can't
> wait!!!

Apparently, San Diego can. Just watch, the security is gonna be fighting off a crowd of only 50 people--all going onstage after ol Mozzer.

> I'm very excited that he's playing San Diego again, but
> the venue is a complete echo chamber. The sound is pretty
> shi%@y, but it's pretty big place so with a good amount of
> poeple it should soak up the sound.

The venue looks more apt to Journey concerts and WrestleMania rather than a Morrissey show. I thought the Spreckles Theather would've been a better choice; Peter Murphy had an incredible sound and setup when he played there in 1994.

> I thought there would have
> been a bigger line at Cox but I guess not.

And, I had to go through the trouble of camping for no damn reason!!! I hope the line for Queensryche tickets wasn't bigger than the line I was in for Morrissey.

(Any Queensryche fans on the board, back off!!! This'll be the third time I'll have to debate about some hard rock band, and I'm too old for this @#!!!!)

> We got ours at Tower,
> and my brother said there was only about 5 people in line...oh
> well, we'll see what happens on the 14th.
> -rob

Prediction: November 25th 1999, venue change: MORRISSEY AT 'CANES.

Back
Top Bottom