Re- A Call To All Reasonable Morrissey Fans

S

Stewie

Wow- I could not agree with you more vigorously on this subject- and I am glad you brought it up. It's sad but true, Morrissey's output has not been up to par- I have been truly disappointed in the newer releases- especially Malajusted! I use that now for a tea coaster- and I also find Southpaw and Kill Uncle to make excellent frisbees! I wish I could just ask him "What's happened to you- where is the quality???" He seems completely lazy about the whole process now of making albums. Maybe he just figures "Oh, I could release any sort of dross- my "apostles" will buy it anyway.." You "apostles" are simply wasting good money on really subpar material. Meanwhile, Morrissey is living the good life, having the last laugh on you!!! just listen to Viva Hate- compare that masterpiece to the lazy, shoddy snore of "Malajusted". You might as well listen to Britney Spears.

dear mastermind

Here's a quick quiz for you.

Q - Name one thing that's even more idiotic than buying really lousy CDs?

A - Reading and posting to discussion forums dominated by people that you think are idiots.

If you're so much more intelligent than everyone else, START AN INTERESTING THREAD!

I'm sure that Paul McCartney would agree with me.¿ Wow- I could not agree with you more vigorously on this subject-¿ and I am glad you brought it up. It's sad but true, Morrissey's¿ output has not been up to par- I have been truly disappointed in¿ the newer releases- especially Malajusted! I use that now for a¿ tea coaster- and I also find Southpaw and Kill Uncle to make¿ excellent frisbees! I wish I could just ask him "What's¿ happened to you- where is the quality???" He seems¿ completely lazy about the whole process now of making albums.¿ Maybe he just figures "Oh, I could release any sort of¿ dross- my "apostles" will buy it anyway.." You¿ "apostles" are simply wasting good money on really¿ subpar material. Meanwhile, Morrissey is living the good life,¿ having the last laugh on you!!! just listen to Viva Hate-¿ compare that masterpiece to the lazy, shoddy snore of¿ "Malajusted". You might as well listen to Britney¿ Spears.

Re: dear mastermind

> I'm sure that Paul McCartney would agree with me.

I do agree with you.

Why does Stewie think I'm fat?

> I do agree with you.¿ Why does Stewie think I'm fat?

he is unfair with you, paul.

i am really fat, as you can see below.

anyway, my daughter is really beautiful.

this makes me happy.

fabricio.jpg

I'm not fat. See for yourself

Your daughter is lovely. Have you heard my song Lovely Linda from my first solo album. It's pretty good.

97II27A.jpg

> Here's a quick quiz for you.¿ Q - Name one thing that's even more idiotic than buying really¿ lousy CDs?¿ A - Reading and posting to discussion forums dominated by people¿ that you think are idiots.¿ If you're so much more intelligent than everyone else, START AN¿ INTERESTING THREAD!¿ I'm sure that Paul McCartney would agree with me.
Idiotic- your post and your obsession with Mr. McCartney...that would count..

No Moz Content - just a good old-fashioned belly-laugh

> Your daughter is lovely. Have you heard my song Lovely Linda¿ from my first solo album. It's pretty good.

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! This wins "funniest post," hands down (though the "top ten" one comes in at a close second)!

Re: I'm not fat. See for yourself

> Your daughter is lovely.

thank you!¿Have you heard my song Lovely Linda¿ from my first solo album. It's pretty good.

no, i didn`t hear. it`s about your wife?

fabricio.jpg

Syrrup

Is it?¿ Your daughter is lovely. Have you heard my song Lovely Linda¿ from my first solo album. It's pretty good.

Re: No Moz Content - just a good old-fashioned belly-laugh

> OH MY GOD, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! This wins "funniest¿ post," hands down (though the "top ten" one comes¿ in at a close second)!

And you are too obvious.

Hey Fabricio!

Here's my daughter. Nice jooblies, eh?

99A4.jpg

Re: Jimbo's comment (huh?) No ANYTHING content

> And you are too obvious.

Umm...what exactly do you mean by that, Jimbo? You've lost me.

Re: dear prudence

hey paul, hey paul, let`s have a ball!
i dont have anything to say..
just thought my name is the greatest witticism in this thread...
here`s me:

======

|== /==

/-0--0--

( )

\_/ /

|\____/|

| |
well isn`t that a pretty white neck?

It's All a Matter of Opinion

I'm not saying your opinion of his latest music is "wrong"- but it's definitely a lot different than mine...

I still enjoy it.

Re: Jimbo's comment (huh?) No ANYTHING content

> Umm...what exactly do you mean by that, Jimbo? You've lost me.

There was no subtlety in your sarcasm.

Re: Hey Fabricio!

> Here's my daughter. Nice jooblies, eh?

wow! nice daughter, paul!

we have something in common, mr. mccartney. we have lovely daughters!

the genius

No sarcasm here

> There was no subtlety in your sarcasm.

Ohhh, but I wasn't being sarcastic! (really!) Those McCartney posts really *have* been leaving me laughing! Anyway, what's it to you? Are YOU Mr McCartney's alias?

Back
Top Bottom