Question

H

hiya33

Does Mozz actually pop on here and read some of these messages? Well I wonder.

Re: Question/Answer

> Does Mozz actually pop on here and read some of these messages?¿ Well I wonder.

Of course he does! Why would he not keep his ear tuned to the voice of his adoring (or not) public. He's be a fool not to. Perhaps...

> Does Mozz actually pop on here and read some of these messages?¿ Well I wonder.

Well, considering that his buddy Boz is very wired (you've seen his site, haven't you?), he must be at least aware of this site, even if he doesn't have a computer of his own. If you were a fallen idol wouldn't you be curious to hear what the little people are saying about you? I would. If he read everything people said about him he would go insane, though.

Re: Question/Answer/Apology

> Of course he does! Why would he not keep his ear tuned to the¿ voice of his adoring (or not) public. He's be a fool not to.¿ Perhaps...

In that case, I'll apologise to him for scaring him last year. I drove past his house with my friend Janette. Just because it was on our way and we often did that. It's the one by the school in Altrincham, Manchester. Anyway, just as we stopped the car near the gates, he walks out with some woman and opens the gates. Then drives out in a silver porsche. Looking incredibly cool. He just looked at us and was obviously a bit annoyed. He drove the car past us and sort of kept looking. Then drove off. We were both wobbling lumps of jelly by this point. All Janette could say was "oh, my God, Oh, my God, Oh, my God". And I just couldn't speak full stop.
So sorry about that Mozz. We weren't casing the joint. Or waiting to kidnap you.

Back
Top Bottom