question about Your Arsenal

P

Paul

I was reading the Your Arsenal lyrics in the "It May All End Tomorrow" site; anyway, for the song "We'll Let You know", it has the phrase "Your Arsenal" right before the "We may seem cold" part...but I don't here "Your Arsenal" on my CD. I hear Alain say it on Beethoven was Deaf, but on the studio album. Is it possible that I have a different version of "Your Arsenal"????

thanks for any response!

listen hard

> I was reading the Your Arsenal lyrics in the "It May All
> End Tomorrow" site; anyway, for the song "We'll Let
> You know", it has the phrase "Your Arsenal" right
> before the "We may seem cold" part...but I don't here
> "Your Arsenal" on my CD. I hear Alain say it on
> Beethoven was Deaf, but on the studio album. Is it possible that
> I have a different version of "Your Arsenal"????

> thanks for any response!

it's a rooting-like chorus repeated a couple of times "Your Arsenal-your Arsenal"... it's there

No you obviously bought this CD from Earth1 which is odd because I believe Ol Leatherface did not sign a contract for earth1. However he did comission an album for Earth 3 (the ones with Superbat and Green Wonderbrawoman). I'm really not up to date on my contiuity worlds but ludicrous as it sounds, Earth1 and Earth2 copies of "Your Arsenal."

In other words hinghang, take your insipid inquiry and shove it up your triple chinned donkey kong ass! Or drink a bottle of bleach. In short: "Shut your frogger hole and Q-bert it to di.cknuts you $hit for clits!"

> I was reading the Your Arsenal lyrics in the "It May All
> End Tomorrow" site; anyway, for the song "We'll Let
> You know", it has the phrase "Your Arsenal" right
> before the "We may seem cold" part...but I don't here
> "Your Arsenal" on my CD. I hear Alain say it on
> Beethoven was Deaf, but on the studio album. Is it possible that
> I have a different version of "Your Arsenal"????

> thanks for any response!

The recorded version has it in a different place than the live version - played live Alain would shout it right to the end of the instrumental part, on the album there is just a whistle instead. But there is someone, Alain or whoever, saying it somewhere in the middle of the instrumental, along with loads of other noises.

The man with the plan

Chimper Chompers!

Sweet work you and Bluesberry did on the site! I think he will buy you both a vodka and juice.

By the way...where are the pics of Boz when he was beating up David T in L.A.? Ya know when Boz kept accusing David of "sucking" in The Legend of Drunken Master?

Re: Chimper Chompers!

> Sweet work you and Bluesberry did on the site! I think he will
> buy you both a vodka and juice.

Hihi...it's good isn't it? He buys us beer, infact, all the time...

> By the way...where are the pics of Boz when he was beating up
> David T in L.A.? Ya know when Boz kept accusing David of
> "sucking" in The Legend of Drunken Master?

Well, Boz pays me good money to keep that picture out of the public....

Back
Top Bottom