Proper have you heard this one?

• Thread starter Let's Go Devils and Celtic
  • Start date
L

Let's Go Devils and Celtic

It's probably not true because it's from the same guy who said Newey re-signed with the Dev's.

Here's the blockbuster: Jaromir Jagr from Washington to Detroit in exchange for Curtis Joseph; Olaf Kolzig from Washington to Colorado in exchange for a first-round draft choice. Net results: the Caps save a huge amount of money now and into the future; the Red Wings find a way to extract themselves from Cujo's contract while adding a marquee forward to replace Sergei Fedorov; the Avalanche get the goaltender to duel Dominik Hasek, Marty Turco and J-S Giguere out west.

Shaq Attack

If it is not about the LAKERS, it is not important.

Like me, Proper bleeds purple & gold.

Now, just out of pure curiosity....

Do you like the:

Boston Celtics, Basketball?

New Jersey Devils, Hockey?

Or are you referencing some football (soccer) clubs in the UK and if so which clubs and what cities?

I did...first off,it will NEVER happen. jagr's too much of a selfish ass clown to "buy into" detroits system. If he's not the lead banana,he wont go. Plus, he's not the same jagr that was about 9-10 years ago. he's brittle now..... Trust me,we'll get someone who can help us out.... Kenny holland's a master at finding something.

Re: Shaq Attack

First off anus,I dont "bleed" yellow and gold. Im not a laker fan,I liked the showtime lakers,think magi'c the best player ever(anyone want to argue that point?? Fine..tell you what f***face....when jordan can play 5 positions his rookie year and win his team a championship,by all means Ill say hes the fookin man) till then...shut the f*** up. Jordan was in the league 7 years already before he became great. Next up,when you think hockey....all there is the red wings...there is no other team.

Proper you're preaching to the choir...

About the 80's Lakers.

Magic
Kareem
Worthy
Cooper
A.C. Green
Byron Scott

I know. I lived it too.

This game is in the refrigerator, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter is getting hard, and the jello is jiggling.

Peace, Ass Clown.

The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

ARE THE GREATEST HOCKEY TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE.

THANKS MR. WANNA-BE HARD & BLACK & ALL THAT f***FACE TO A SHIT HOLE CALLED CORONA!!!

WORD TO YOUR BITCH!

I DID YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT.

I DID YOUR SISTER THE NIGHT BEFORE.

I DID YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SKEEZER, HO, SKANK, SLUT, THE NIGHT BEFORE THAT.

RANT.

RANT.

RANT.

RANT.

DIE.

Proper, I hope you didn't pick Dany Heatly in fantasy Hockey

Heatley, Snyder in traffic accident

TSN.ca Staff

9/30/2003

Dany Heatley and Dan Snyder are in hospital in Atlanta after being involved in a serious traffic accident Monday night.

According to reports out of Atlanta, Heatley was driving his 2002 black Ferrari in the Buckhead section of the city while travelling 130 kilometres an hour when he swerved into the opposite lane, crossed the dividing line and left the pavement before crashing broadside into a brick pillar and iron fence. The pair were returning from a season ticket holder function just prior to the accident.

Snyder, 25, was thrown about 30 feet from the vehicle, which was cut in half by the impact of the crash. Authorities say he was unconscious when taken to the hospital while Heatley got out of the car on his own, but collapsed a few feet from the car, police say. Snyder was listed in critical condition today after undergoing surgery for a depressed skull fracture and a crushed portion of the skull. Snyder was out of surgery shortly before 10 a.m.

Related Info
Snyder worked his way to the top

Heatley, 22, is in stable condition with a broken jaw.

Heatley has received five seperate charges resulting from the accident, the most serious of which is 'serious injury by a vehicle' - a felony. If convicted of this, Heatley faces between one and 15 years in prison. He also received four misdemeanor charges: wreckless driving, driving too fast for conditions, driving on the wrong side of the road and striking a fixed object.

Heatley was required to give blood samples to be tested for drugs and alcohol, which is standard practice for accidents of this nature. Results may not be known for days or weeks.

The Thrashers cancelled practice Tuesday and were considering cancelling Wednesday night's exhibition against Florida.

``Nobody's really thinking about hockey,'' team captain Shawn McEachern said. ``We're thinking about the guys.''

General manager Don Waddell and Snyder's parents were flying in from Toronto on Tuesday, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

"We don't know anything," Murray Heatley told the Journal-Constitution en route to the airport in Calgary. "We just know they were in a bad accident. We're praying for (Dany). We're hoping and praying for Dan Snyder."

Snyder was already on the injured list following ankle surgery three weeks ago. He joined the Thrashers as a free agent in 1999 after playing four seasons of junior hockey for Owen Sound in the Ontario Hockey League.

Snyder spent most of his first two professional seasons in the minor leagues, helping Orlando win the International Hockey League title in 2000-01 and playing on the Chicago Wolves' American Hockey League championship team in 2001-02. He played 35 games for Chicago last season, scoring 11 goals and adding 12 assists.

Heatley, the NHL Rookie of the Year in 2002, led Atlanta in scoring last season with a team-record 41 goals and 48 assists. He is the Thrashers' career scoring leader with 155 points. He scored four goals in the 2003 All-Star game and was selected the MVP. The former University of Wisconsin player was the second overall pick in the 2000 draft.

Address: http://www.tsn.ca/news_story.asp?id=

Re: Shaq Attack

> If it is not about the LAKERS, it is not important.

> Like me, Proper bleeds purple & gold.

> Now, just out of pure curiosity....

> Do you like the:

> Boston Celtics, Basketball?

> New Jersey Devils, Hockey?

> Or are you referencing some football (soccer) clubs in the UK and if so
> which clubs and what cities?
Why yes, Ever since Larry Bird I have been a huge fan. I bleed Green and White.

Marty's BETTER!

pic126530.jpg

Re: Marty's BETTER!

Ok,but hasek's better than marty.......And the wings won more cups in a shorter amount of time than the devs....just goes to show...you're team is very very good....my team is very very better.

> Ok,but hasek's better than marty.......And the wings won more cups in a
> shorter amount of time than the devs....just goes to show...you're team is
> very very good....my team is very very better.
First Arianna Huffington dropping out yesterday and now discord in this camp also. Things are looking mighty fine for Arnold.

> First Arianna Huffington dropping out yesterday and now discord in this
> camp also. Things are looking mighty fine for Arnold.

HEH...watch how fast there is a recall in California if Arnold wins with 16% of the vote

> HEH...watch how fast there is a recall in California if Arnold wins with
> 16% of the vote
It McClintock drops out he should go up to around a whopping 25%.