Photos of 2 of the new merchandise items

Are there any posters availible?

Only beef I have with them EVERY TOUR is the fact that they(nor anyone else who sells Morrissey shirts) has enough sense to make them in LARGER sizes? I've seen too many big folks try to "slip into" a a Large or XL b/c there's no other sizes to get. You'd think they'd make a ton of wompom off the larger sizes as those would be the first to go? I still see many folks who struggle to get themselves into a bigger size?

So, to all t shirt vendors who sell/make Morrissey shirts:

WHY NOT MAKE BIGGER SHIRTS! Comprende?

I'm sure the big folks who are fans, wouldnt mind shelling out the cabbage for shirts if they fit them better than the larges or XL's they try to "squeeze" their fat asses into?

Last edited:
Only beef I have with them EVERY TOUR is the fact that they(nor anyone else who sells Morrissey shirts) has enough sense to make them in LARGER sizes? I've seen too many big folks try to "slip into" a a Large or XL b/c there's no other sizes to get. You'd think they'd make a ton of wompom off the larger sizes as those would be the first to go? I still see many folks who struggle to get themselves into a bigger size?

So, to all t shirt vendors who sell/make Morrissey shirts:

WHY NOT MAKE BIGGER SHIRTS! Comprende?

I'm sure the big folks who are fans, wouldnt mind shelling out the cabbage for shirts if they fit them better than the larges or XL's they try to "squeeze" their fat asses into?

My problem seems to be the complete opposite of this. There are very rarely size small,only upwards. I don't mind paying for a shirt if I can actually wear it. Many times I give in if I like a shirt design but can't wear it due to the size. A size medium could be fine sometimes, but upwards I would look so wrong. I'm not the smallest guy but a baggy shirt just does not look right on me. So does anyone know what sizes are available at the shows?

My problem seems to be the complete opposite of this. There are very rarely size small,only upwards. I don't mind paying for a shirt if I can actually wear it. Many times I give in if I like a shirt design but can't wear it due to the size. A size medium could be fine sometimes, but upwards I would look so wrong. I'm not the smallest guy but a baggy shirt just does not look right on me. So does anyone know what sizes are available at the shows?

My problem is with not having the larger sizes for the ladies shirts. XL for the regular style fits me ok, but they only have XL in the mens style tshirts. The ladies shirts are fitted, so an XL won't fit me. Why no bigger sizes in the cute, fitted cute ladies shirts?? And my friend is skinny, she has issues with there being no small shirts. She was really wanting a new Morrissey shirt but none of the designs appealed to her. The 2 shows I've been to, I've seen medium and up. One or two deisgns had 2XL, they should really go up to 3 and 4X too. Saw lots of bigger people and some people just like stuff baggier.

Totally agreed. We know the big girls love Moz!

True, the mens shirts are too small. Plus they shrink after you wash them. To get a deuce, you often have to go to the dudes outside the venue selling shirts.

No size small means no new Moz shirt for me.:(

Awww...lo siento, man.

People in the UK/Europe, hell, actually everywhere are smaller than Americans. I noticed that the small sizes sold out first, especially in the women's skinny sizes. But if there are some left, you might try buying those.

Funny I should mention it because I'm fixing to sell some leftover shirts from the UK/European 2006 tour. They're mediums, but those mediums are probably smaller than American mediums. I'll give the exact measurements shortly when I post in the marketplace.

If you really like the tour shirts so much, you could just buy a medium at your local show and then have the seams taken in...voila custom-tailored shirt! It's not so hard. If you can't sew, take it to a tailor. If you're willing to pay $35 for these shirts, what's another $10 or so to get a perfectly tailored fit?

Awww...lo siento, man.

If you really like the tour shirts so much, you could just buy a medium at your local show and then have the seams taken in...voila custom-tailored shirt!

I usually do fix up a shirt if I get one in medium and if I really want to wear it. I just wish sometimes I could get a shirt in my size and not have to fix it. A medium shirt most the time is almost the size of a large I find here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom