once upon a time

B

brutalful

Once upon a time there was a girl who snuck into afterparties. Afterparties for funeral, concerts, weddings, and fashion shows. One evening she snuck into an afterparty and was doing quite well at fitting in and not being noticed by security. She sat alone against a wall and enjoed a nice margarita and watched as the hotel bar guests came in and out. Her favorite singer had just palyed a gig that night and was bound to be walking in the door at any moment. As she waited, she noticed his band members entering the bar and sitting for a few drinks. She continued to sip her Margarita and just then a boy came up to her with a look of terror in his eyes. He said "Can I sit with you? I dont want to get thrown out and my friend just got tossed." the girl answered, "Are you hunting too?" and he grinned and said "yes, of course". So she invited him to sit. They talked for hours and after her favorite singer was rushed into the hotel lobby by security, he went rushing by them up to his room to sleep. - The pair waited about an hour and sat and talked about the other shows they had gone to. They discussed how they could possibly get to their favorite singers room. - They decided to take a nonchalant walk through the hotel. If anyone asked, they would say they were looking for the restrooms. So off the two went, and as they walked, they found only one door down the hallway that their favorite singer had rushed down. The hotel room door had a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. The girl pocketed it and continued to walk. - The two found an open door to the back patio at the end of the hall. They walked through the door and ended up in a garden. The garden had trails go off from it to different other areas of the patio. There was a jacuzzi, and a fountain, and wild bunnie rabbits hopping all over the lawn. -- the two sat by the jacuzzi and talked. There was no longer any need to try to find their singer. He was in for the night. So the pair sat under the stars and ralised they really liked each other. The talked for hours. They sang "Reel around the fountain" around the fountain. They exchanged phone numbers at the end of the night and decided to meet up again soon. Both were alone and had found a perfect mate. It was one of the best nights they had ever had. -

Back
Top Bottom