Official Press Release: Latino Morrissey Fan Base Plummets

• Thread starter MILF Destroyer a.k.a. El Scorcho Mexicano
  • Start date
M

MILF Destroyer a.k.a. El Scorcho Mexicano

In a survey conducted by Gallup, it was found that the Latino fan base of British goth rocker, Morrissey, has declined by a significant amount over the past seven years. A 1997 poll revealed that Latinos were comprised 54% of the Morrissey fan base. This year's poll indicates that the number of Latino fans has dropped to an embarassing 6%. As MIT professor Ravi Shankar explains, "With Morrissey not putting out an album in seven years, Latinos are looking elsewhere for depressive, self-loathing artists." Shankar cites artists such as Coldplay, Black Rebel Motorcycle, and Bad Boy's Da Band, whose music many Latinos have sought refuge in. But there is still a glimmer of hope for Morrissey's Latino fan base, as the 50something rocker is in the studio recording an homage to the people of the sun entitled "Mexico."

Associate Press

A Latino wrote this piece.

ROTFLOL!!!

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!

PMSL!!!!!

LOL!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

I'm on the floor, ha ha ha ha ha....... (5 minutes elapse)

I can't type....HA!!!! I can't breath.....ha ha ha ha......oh...shit.......oh my God.

I am laughing so hard that I am choking!! I'm having spasms, if feels like someone knocked the wind out of me!!

This was the first true:

ROLLING
ON
THE
FLOOR
LAUGHING
OUT
LOUD

In my life.

p.s. Ravi Shankar!!! LOL!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny, we need more stuff like this here!!!

Nice one!

Re: Wasn't funny the first time, certainly wasn't funny the second time

it was not funny the first time, because you are an idiot, ditto for the second time, right, moron?

Re: Big fat yawn

Hmmm pointing out someone else's piss poor sense of humour makes me an idiot ???????????

Did you leap to the defence of Geoff Travis, when Moz wrote Frankly Mr Shankly ?