Not onlt is Pimp lying about going to Manchester, he lied about going to Vegas too!

If Pimp is in England right now, why doesn't he invite Grim to his hotel????

Re: What's an "onlt"???????

Really???? I didn't go to vegas to see morrissey??? is that so??? I stayed at a friends house in henderson off sunset & santiago. Nice big house.......so....go f*** yourself.

Re: If Pimp is in England right now, why doesn't he invite Grim to his hotel????

Why would I invite grim to my hotel????? why didn't he invite me to stay with him at his shack in england?????

Re: If Pimp is in England right now, why doesn't he invite Grim to his hotel????

> Why would I invite grim to my hotel????? why didn't he invite me to stay
> with him at his shack in england?????

I wouldn't have gone to his hotel in Yellow county USA on 22nd May 2004 anyway, I was in Manchester, as seen & witnessed by too many to mention & I've also posted my tickets etc evidence that I was actually here.

Grim O'Grady

Now's the time you should shut the f*** up pimple & go hide back up your arse you soft c***.

> I wouldn't have gone to his hotel in Yellow county USA on 22nd May 2004
> anyway, I was in Manchester, as seen & witnessed by too many to
> mention & I've also posted my tickets etc evidence that I was actually
> here.

> Grim O'Grady

> Now's the time you should shut the f*** up pimple & go hide back up
> your arse you soft c***.

Tell you what Grim, he hasn't posted for a day and a bit - what's the betting he says he was flying back to the states?

Sk.

Back
Top Bottom