Need help...any Italians out there?

• Thread starter If you're feeling sinister
  • Start date
I

If you're feeling sinister

I met a beautiful Italian girl and we talked for hours. She gave me an email address with her name in the address. Me, being an idiot, didn't verify the spelling...

How many ways are there to spell Erica...(or maybe something that sounded like it?)

Erica
Erika
Ericka

and yes I have considered that she gave me a false address...

but my only mistake is I'm hoping. (well that and the mistake of not verifying the address)

I have an Italian roommate. Do you need to write something in Italian or read it?

> I met a beautiful Italian girl and we talked for hours. She gave
> me an email address with her name in the address. Me, being an
> idiot, didn't verify the spelling...

> How many ways are there to spell Erica...(or maybe something
> that sounded like it?)

> Erica
> Erika
> Ericka

> and yes I have considered that she gave me a false address...

> but my only mistake is I'm hoping. (well that and the mistake of
> not verifying the address)

> I have an Italian roommate. Do you need to write something in
> Italian or read it?

Eventually, I might. Right now I just wanted to know any variations on the name "Erica". I didn't know if there were some Italian versions of the name that I was unaware of.

But thanks for the offer. Hopefully I'll get the chance to take you up on it.

Mussolini and that fu.ckfu.ck from Il Postino can't help you, so listen jackass, just realize that like the way your mom shat you out, you are going to end the way you began:

Stupid, worthless and alone. Fortunately most of us just have the alone quality.

Wellity well you first calss dipnugget, please go to the nearest gun and fire a bullet in your head. I'll be there to point an dlaugh and then urinate all over that gaping wound then skull fu.ck it to a mushmess. In other words: EAT $hit and diet!

Thank you all!

I have found her!

...good times for a change.

Back
Top Bottom