MOZ-SOLO BANNERS COMP UPDATE!

M

MBB321

Me being a goon, i put the wrong email down. If you made any banners or would wish to, as to freshen up the front page, please email them to [email protected]. These will be forwarded onto david and the best ones will be posted for you to decide which ones. And if we hardly get any, they will just get shoved up anyway with your name in lights. Please post a username/contact name with a contact email so that if you win, then your name and link can be posted below the banner.

Make them around 450 x 185 in .jpeg (these can always be converted). It would be fun to see some moving .gif's but i don't know if the site/its webmaster would support these. You can enter as many as you want. There is no real closing date, just send your entry when you are ready and when we are getting close to having enough, il make an announcement on the boards for the last entries to be sent. These will be circulated around a number of judges (including David T) and the best ones will be announced and upped. Please include: -

-Your name/username
-An email address of your choice.

with your entry so the banners you submitted can be tagged as yours. Il come up with some prizes nearer the time. GOOD LUCK!

MBB321 (Deano)

After this can we have a big game of conckers?

Back
Top Bottom