moz....gay? or what?

M

martin

okey okey I know. this is really patethic and really stupid but...does anyone know if morrissey's gay or if he's bisexual or what?
and he thanks someone called Jake in the Vauxhall and I booklet...was he one of mozzers old boyfriends or what?

> okey okey I know. this is really patethic and really stupid¿ but...does anyone know if morrissey's gay or if he's bisexual or¿ what?¿ and he thanks someone called Jake in the Vauxhall and I¿ booklet...was he one of mozzers old boyfriends or what?

hahahahha....LOL!!!!!

> okey okey I know. this is really patethic and really stupid¿ but...does anyone know if morrissey's gay or if he's bisexual or¿ what?¿ and he thanks someone called Jake in the Vauxhall and I¿ booklet...was he one of mozzers old boyfriends or what?

what difference does it make?

If You Have Five Seconds To Spare
nervous.gif

read this one!!

> what difference does it make?

Thats right, what difference does it make? If anything he would be a-sexual if you were to ask me, i mean have you read his lyrics?? I'm sure you have. But don't worry about it, just listen to the man and his music. Ok?

Re: read this one!!

Good Lord. I think he is, but what does it matter?

> Good Lord. I think he is, but what does it matter?

Honestly it dosen't matter but i doubt he is gay. I don't even know why i am talking about this, i am done with his sexuality, i like his words and music, i don't know about the rest of you.

> Thats right, what difference does it make? If anything he would¿ be a-sexual if you were to ask me, i mean have you read his¿ lyrics??

yeah, and they're all about sex.

> yeah, and they're all about sex.

Well obviously you know nothing about the lyrics because there are only a few times, sex is talked about. The songs are alot about relationships and if you thingk that to have or want a relationship then you have to have sex then something is wrong with you. Think about it. Maybe you didn't really mean that at all and i could have took it wrong. I don't know.

All Of the rumors..keeping moZ grounded

People are ALways asking If Morrissey is gay! Im not trying to be mean BUt if he Was , would that change your opinion of him? I Really DOn't care either way because his music and honest lyrics Is all that matters TO me. Hey he can be What he likes As long As he keeps Being SO gooD at IT!

> if you think that to have or want a¿ relationship then you have to have sex then something is wrong¿ with you.

Uh...what?!??!?

Please expound on this further. Please.

Erik, my dear ...

You are obviously off your head. Of course most of the songs are about sex. Especially the early smiths stuff. And for the record, I don't believe that Moz ever implied that there's something wrong with wanting sex, in or out of a relationship. If I remember correctly, at one time (many, many moons ago) he just hadn't had any decent physical experiences. Poor boy. Hope he's shagging for Britain now.

Moz; Homo or Hetero

You must get informed lad! You cannot be classified as either "homo" or "hetero" if you do not participate in either activity. He is celibate. However, whether or not he prefers fish to chip or vice versa is a mystery.

Re: Erik, my dear ...

>Poor boy. Hope¿ he's shagging for Britain now.

"This one's for you, ma!"

Re: moz....gay? or married?

...and one day Moz will surprise us with the news that he´s married with children. To be honest - I wouldn´t be too surprised.
However - as a teenager I used to have prejudices against homosexuals. Moz tought me that there is much more than boy meets girl.

Hetero, but cool

Re: Moz; Homo or Hetero

You cannot be classified as either "homo" or "hetero" if you do not participate in either activity. He is celibate.
----------
Moz isn't celibate. He's repudiated his old celibate stance in print. And don't those sexual labels have to do with attraction rather than participation, anyway?

I THINK MOZ IS GAY (cool)

>Jake Walters used to be MOZ's personal assistant.. I is also his belly with the MOZ tattoo (though fake). I has been heavily rumoured that him and morrissey were in a relationship. He no longer works for morrissey though.. (hhmm... maybe they broke up. Also, MOZ was supposedly "spotted" by a fan at Los Angeles gay pride.. (but that is just a maybe)

Back
Top Bottom