MORRISSI ~ Tiffany

U

Unlovable

I would feel the waves of your gorgeous love and it hurts to think that this would be seen as wrong. I would notice things about you as the morning kissed your eyes. I'd notice how your face relaxed through the caress of night. I'd love to correspond with you.....

> I would feel the waves of your gorgeous love and it hurts to¿ think that this would be seen as wrong. I would notice things¿ about you as the morning kissed your eyes. I'd notice how your¿ face relaxed through the caress of night. I'd love to correspond¿ with you.....

for MORRISSI or MORRISSEY???

> i think he is tlaking about Morrissi¿ click on the link below and you will see her

frankly she was SOOO rude with me some time ago.

but when i see her face in your page i can't stop thinking about her... i understand unlovable completely...

Uh, oh!

Ben, I think you just started an endless ring of stalkers. Everyone here is stalking each other.

I was going to send you my pic, but I just got done removing all the cameras Suzanne planted in my house.

This is like Sliver meets MTV's The Real World.

She seems to be a bit on the artsy-fartsy side, but if that's what you're into...

> She seems to be a bit on the artsy-fartsy side, but if that's¿ what you're into...

YES, I guess you would say I am into the ARTSY FARTSY HOOTY TOOTY... whatever you want to call it, and I did indeed like the SLIVER meets MTV's Real World....

Speakiing of did anyone catch the "THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME, THE CLOSER I GET" background music from the SAN FRANCISCO season? Rachel was looking at PUCK and that OTHER GUY was looking at RACHEL and they played that.......

- goodnight and thank you -

> Uh, oh!¿ Ben, I think you just started an endless ring of stalkers.¿ Everyone here is stalking each other.
yeah i you buncha a sicko's¿ I was going to send you my pic, but I just got done removing all¿ the cameras Suzanne planted in my house.

why did you let her in your house if she is crazy?¿ This is like Sliver meets MTV's The Real World.

which one of us is sharon stone?

morrissey friends

> Speakiing of did anyone catch the "THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME,¿ THE CLOSER I GET" background music from the SAN FRANCISCO¿ season? Rachel was looking at PUCK and that OTHER GUY was¿ looking at RACHEL and they played that.......

ha, I live in San Francisco, and I just saw PUCK the other day, sadly he is still a bike messenger... and I also saw Malcolm I think his name was, copying flyers for that band of his.. that's what's so depressing: it really was The REAL WORLD...ha

> for MORRISSI or MORRISSEY???

I'll sell you her e-mail adress for five bucks.
She has a boyfriend though and does not put out.
ha! hA!
SHE'S HELLA FINE!!!!

> yeah i you buncha a sicko's

Don't insult them!! It gives them more reasons to follow us to the supermarket.¿ why did you let her in your house if she is crazy?

Who said I let her in?¿ which one of us is sharon stone?

Not me! I didn't do any of THAT in my bathtub!

some kid put up this funny anti-Star Wars site

¿ I was going to send you my pic, but I just got done removing all¿ the cameras Suzanne planted in my house.

How did my name pop up in this?

I know you would be the one to do that to me, except you'd get sidetracked when you saw that WWF was coming to town and decided to get tickets, which would give me a chance to make my getaway.

duh......one.....duh....two...duh....three.....