Morrissey vs Johnny Marr net worth?

I think I recall that he bought the sweetzer house for 800k and sold it for 1.5. That wouldn't really make a dent in 32 mil.

Just an anecdote: I remember hearing two radio deejays, a guy and a girl, talk about it. I don't know how they knew about it or if they were just making shit up, but the house was $1 million and the girl said that Morrissey didn't know what a mortgage was, so he just paid cash.

Thought that was funny and a bit outrageous. Rich, fish-out-of-water people. Gossipy deejays. Fun times.

Just an anecdote: I remember hearing two radio deejays, a guy and a girl, talk about it. I don't know how they knew about it or if they were just making shit up, but the house was $1 million and the girl said that Morrissey didn't know what a mortgage was, so he just paid cash.

Thought that was funny and a bit outrageous. Rich, fish-out-of-water people. Gossipy deejays. Fun times.

That sounds pretty outrageous. He's not Donald trump. Even rich people get mortgages.

All Smiths cash goes to Mike Joyce to make up for Moz dodoing court costs and Joyce missing earnings

All Smiths cash goes to Mike Joyce to make up for Moz dodoing court costs and Johttp://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_051130_01yce missing earnings

- - - Updated - - -

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_051130_01

there is a tax incentive to a mortgage even when you have the money to buy outright and in cash. you can also hide money by buying land in cash. just sayin

Yes, Johnny has his own limited line of Ray Bans. But good luck, these are as rare as hen's teeth, will set you back 250 US if you can find them.

funny /\ . i had no idea marr had sig ray bans. i must own these as i love those glasses (ray bans)

well that still sounds worth it as i love sun glasses and figured they be at least somewhat expensive. probably wont be able to find them anyways as my technological skills are limited but who knows. ill google

Back
Top Bottom