MORRISSEY-SOLO THE HARSH TRUTH

M

M-Solo Sucks

THIS IS A PLACE WHERE ALL THESE RETARDED ASS FANS GO TO. tHIS PLACE WAS COOL ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO, AHHH THE 90'S THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL' DAYS. NOW IT HAS TURNED INTO A HALF-ASSED SITE. PEOPLE LIKE SUZANNE CONSTANTLY POST SHIT REPLIES. THOSE f***ING LOSERS IN THE JOURNAL ENTRIES PAGE, GOD MOST OF YOU ARE SO LAME, ESPECIALLY THAT ONE FAT WHITE CHICK MRS. SHANKLY, THAT LITTLE GIRL NEEDS TO GET A f***ING LIFE AND STOP WITH ALL THIS ONLINE LOVE BULLSHIT. TSENG, YEAH THIS IS FOR YOU, YOUR GETTING OLD AND IT f***ING SHOWS. STOP GOING TO SHOWS AND CRITICISING PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU LAME ASS. GOD, I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR YOU THERE.

MORE TO COME!

Hey f***face..if it sucks so bad,why did you bother to come here?? I mean surely a man of your stature could do so much better then this board right??? f*** off. You're nothing more than an anus creame pie with chocolate turds on top. I've shat out more than you're worth you gutless fleeb. It's jackoff's like you who used to get beaten up as kids in high school,you're one of those "thinks they know shit about everything" but you dont know dick people huh?? thats what i thought. hey anus,go get me a sammich now before I beat you to within an inch of your life ass clown.

I refer you to the Honorable Mr Improper's reply... nicely put my son.

getting old? oh come one, we are all getting old and very boring. I once loved the smiths when I was a teen, but let's be reasonable, most of us are about 25, 30 year old now. To be honest, I don't even like Morrissey anymore, and this board became a sort of garbage deposit. even retardeds have a life, and people here surely not. this place is very very very very negative, but if you like, come, read and post, it's free, and sometimes even funny (but not very often).

> THIS IS A PLACE WHERE ALL THESE RETARDED ASS FANS GO TO. tHIS PLACE WAS
> COOL ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO, AHHH THE 90'S THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL' DAYS. NOW IT
> HAS TURNED INTO A HALF-ASSED SITE. PEOPLE LIKE SUZANNE CONSTANTLY POST
> SHIT REPLIES. THOSE f***ING LOSERS IN THE JOURNAL ENTRIES PAGE, GOD MOST
> OF YOU ARE SO LAME, ESPECIALLY THAT ONE FAT WHITE CHICK MRS. SHANKLY, THAT
> LITTLE GIRL NEEDS TO GET A f***ING LIFE AND STOP WITH ALL THIS ONLINE LOVE
> BULLSHIT. TSENG, YEAH THIS IS FOR YOU, YOUR GETTING OLD AND IT f***ING
> SHOWS. STOP GOING TO SHOWS AND CRITICISING PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU
> LAME ASS. GOD, I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR YOU THERE.

> MORE TO COME!

Why dont you steal your moma's HRT patches and stick them on your eye balls your prick.

Do you still have baths with your granfather????? AT YOUR AGE!!!!

> THIS IS A PLACE WHERE ALL THESE RETARDED ASS FANS GO TO. tHIS PLACE WAS
> COOL ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO, AHHH THE 90'S THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL' DAYS. NOW IT
> HAS TURNED INTO A HALF-ASSED SITE. PEOPLE LIKE SUZANNE CONSTANTLY POST
> SHIT REPLIES. THOSE f***ING LOSERS IN THE JOURNAL ENTRIES PAGE, GOD MOST
> OF YOU ARE SO LAME, ESPECIALLY THAT ONE FAT WHITE CHICK MRS. SHANKLY, THAT
> LITTLE GIRL NEEDS TO GET A f***ING LIFE AND STOP WITH ALL THIS ONLINE LOVE
> BULLSHIT. TSENG, YEAH THIS IS FOR YOU, YOUR GETTING OLD AND IT f***ING
> SHOWS. STOP GOING TO SHOWS AND CRITICISING PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU
> LAME ASS. GOD, I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR YOU THERE.

> MORE TO COME!

close but no cigar, ask davidt who it is nerd breath

So when can I expect you to unveil your ultra cool Morrissey site?

How long have you known Tseng? Or were you being a hypocrite telling him not to criticize people he doesn't even know?