Morrissey, musician of the day.

First of all, if that's really you in the picture, you're pretty f***ing cute.

Secondly, as to the review...OK, but why must every review of Morrissey mention The Smiths?

Also...please, please, both aspiring journalists and confirmed alike...let's bury the phrase "the pope pf mope." Enough already. We get it. But he has, like, four slow songs. Let's move on.

Lastly, it's hard to sit down and listen to him. Pine away in bed, yes. Dance yourself dizzy, yes.

But his is not music to wait at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles to.

Thanks for posting. Keep writing.

but why must every review of Morrissey mention The Smiths?

Because The Smiths collective achievement in songwriting and sound and live performance STILL towers over much of what Morrissey has done in those same area's.

but why must every review of Morrissey mention The Smiths?

Because The Smiths collective achievement in songwriting and sound and live performance STILL towers over much of what Morrissey has done in those same area's.

Pish posh. Ever hear of Alain Whyte?

And why do you put an apostrophe in the word "areas"?

It is indeed me, thank you for the compliment. I felt that it was important to mention The Smiths because whenever I'm faced with a discussion of Morrissey with a non Morrissey fan (often), they make a big fuss trying to figure out where they've heard his name before. I wanted to mention it to avoid comments like, "that guy sang for sm!t#s yeah lololol". The Pope of Mope is a bit tired, I know but quite frankly (mr.shankly), I find it to be a hilariously adorable nickname for my idol and I cannot help but throw it out there once in a while. The final line I wrote was, "... a living legend". The site moderators end every review with sit down, listen etc. Maybe they believe this gimmick to be clever...? I suppose we shall never truly know. Thank you very much for reading my article. Words are useless unless being read. I will continue to write, because I must.

Tags
revue
Back
Top Bottom