Morrissey interview in Wink, issue 8 (Portuguese and English)

Last edited by a moderator:
one day lisbon is the most beautiful city in the world, another day its mexico city, and yet another rome. next week it will be istanbul......i think hes lost his mind.

the very very least he can do, after his berating of fans every single night over the meat is murder paradigm is to stay in a meat free hotel.

I really think he lost his mind at some point after he left LA. he had his beautiful house and he was happy and all of a sudden he's transient and living out of a hotel. It's strange.

I really think he lost his mind at some point after he left LA. he had his beautiful house and he was happy and all of a sudden he's transient and living out of a hotel. It's strange.

I think something happened circa 2010. It might have been the reaction to the last album, or perhaps, more likely, some health issue, but he seemed to show a very bitter and angry individual. He went from being controversial to being plain obnoxious. It was a great shame.

BENNY MARTINEZ! Gotcha. :p

750x422

Last edited:
Laugh my f***ing arse off !

Silly me ! It's all Kate middleclasses fault, how dare I Benny question the master of spin.

Apologies
Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hi Benny and Brummieboy,

There is no need to to post here on the forum, because we don't read your messages.
And Brummieboy is already on the ignore list

bye , bye guys :D

Hi Benny and Brummieboy,

There is no need to to post here on the forum, because we don't read your messages.

Next !

Hi Benny and Brummieboy,

Who is 'we'? Why should I care whether or not some eejit called 'Satlook' reads my comments? Remember, I'm on your 'ignore' list so you can't reply. bye!

best
BB

I think something happened circa 2010. It might have been the reaction to the last album, or perhaps, more likely, some health issue, but he seemed to show a very bitter and angry individual. He went from being controversial to being plain obnoxious. It was a great shame.

I have to agree with you. Something happened. He went from a relatively content person in la to a transient spewing ridiculous crap. Makes me curious.

Warning !
This post contains points of view that some may find distressing or even upsetting. If you are easily distressed or upset please stop reading or use the ignore tool NOW !

By reaching this point YOU have agreed to read on, thankyou and you are still free to leave at any point in the article.

Ok.
Whilst flicking through the wink mag issue 8 (lifestyle magazine for the Pestana group)
I couldn't help think how does the 'lap-dancer' fit into all this " I live on the planet " malarkey!
Regardless of hotel group do these opulent residences have facilities to treat the 'lap-dancer' ? Or is Dr Jeremy Fine on the payroll ? Realistically I can't see either wich then leads to the question of the "lap dancer" in the first place, was it just general wizard of Moz bollocks ?
These 'scrapings' ! I have had polyps removed from my bung-hole but I don't go around hinting I may have the "lap-dancer" Instead I talk openly about it and encourage others to always go to your GP if you are ever worried about anything. Anyway what I am really getting at is all these "lap-dancer" rumours where a new low created by himself and any decent person in the public eye would not treat their paying public in such a shoddy shit manor.
He's a 4kin CRANK
If he ever tours again I am going to sell catapults and meatballs outside his gigs.

Thanks for the screenshots. I really enjoyed reading the interview.

I didn't know that mental patients in an insane asylum are allowed unlimited access to the internet.

he went off the meds and nothing is squeezing his skull. personally i dont see much wrong or crazy, just a tired unsettled man (he may be having a mid life crisis reflection do to a health issue or just age or perhaps even seeing his mother really age etc). all that can have horrible manipulative qualities that can turn your head around and make you grumpy as hell

I didn't know that mental patients in an insane asylum are allowed unlimited access to the internet.

Well you do now.
Now that you've learned to post please post again won't you? I crave stimulating comments, especially the on topic ones, always read the the big words at the top though before you post.
Next !

Isn't it more expensive to live in hotels than to live in a residence and pay property tax and income tax and all the other taxes that go up the wazoo? Hotel rates are pricey and you still have sales taxes and transient accommodations taxes and all types of fees and surcharges up the wazoo. I do know that Moz once had a tax lien in California, though. I don't remember if it was for property tax or income tax, but I figured he was just too busy to pay it. :)

Or...

Loves a pound, does Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it more expensive to live in hotels than to live in a residence and pay property tax and income tax and all the other taxes that go up the wazoo? Hotel rates are pricey and you still have sales taxes and transient accommodations taxes and all types of fees and surcharges up the wazoo. I do know that Moz once had a tax lien in California, though. I don't remember if it was for property tax or income tax, but I figured he was just too busy to pay it. :)

He may have forgot to pay it. Even with his money, constant flying first class, five star hotels and restaurant meals would drain your bank account pretty quickly. He has a house he's just trying to remain mysterious. Or he's insane.

Well you do now.
Now that you've learned to post please post again won't you? I crave stimulating comments, especially the on topic ones, always read the the big words at the top though before you post.
Next !

Next time someone walks into a crowded room and calls out random crazy people, don't raise your hand to volunteer that you're "it." Unless, of course, you know that you're crazy and you're crying out for help.

I wonder how Boz and the rest of the lawnmower parts feel after reading this interview.
Dragged around the globe looking like a set of matryoshka dolls wondering on a daily basis which side of the bed the singer has got out on and who will have to take the cane for it.
Oh the importance of being our crank !
All hail the singer !
Hip hip.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom