morrissey friends

Re: If I an practically take over this board in a week...how long untill I take over the world???

your photo is really beautiful, that's why i asked. sincere congratulations brutalful.¿ See that, I was so busy getting yelled at before on the Johnny¿ Marr thing, I havent even been reading this strand! But Im all¿ over it again!¿ Bloody Hell! Well....The explanation for the picture is up¿ above...I sent the guy five pics...these are the two he chose. I¿ agree is is totally obnoxious but I sent it more with the¿ problem of I didnt know WHAT to put up. I thought he would only¿ pick one and it would probably be the one with Mike and¿ andy...but i wasnt sure if it was clear.¿ But then again...the modeling one IS a good pic....not¿ appropriate for here mind you...but.its one that I really doubt¿ Ill ever be recognised with. It was taken like 4 or 5 years ago.¿ would YOU want everyone on the world to know what YOU looked¿ like?

Re: morrissey friend

> You are missing the point completely. Take a look at the picture¿ and you will see why she is being ridiculed. It's not because of¿ the way she looks but because of the person she is.

the point is invalid.. if it's not the way she looks then her picture shouldn't be ridiculed.. it is more reasonable that you only put her thoughts and ideas to challenge.. dont carry this to her picture.. it's irrevelant. i dont understand how a picture of a girl with naked shoulders should be under attack as "full of herself". what if it was someone else with the same picture? would that still be valid as "full of herself"?
maybe this should be a warning to all morrissey friends NOT to post their picture on here.. becuase someday if they were to say something that ticks anyone off.. their pictures will be ridiculed as well..

Re: @#!!! Off And Die!

> your photos are really beautiful and i always say that. i don't¿ know why you are angry. see karen's post.

YUP . i like her picture alot. i wonder how she did that.. was is some photography trick or the magic of photoshop? : )

i understand the point completely. do you even know her? she is full of herself just because of a picture?
there are alot of people who have their picture taken in the same manner as her or at 'glamor shots' per say. and i guess you despise them all?
i have an idea for you. go to your local mall, and stand outside of 'glamor shots'. tell every girl you see go inside, that she is full of herself and laughable. then come back here and tell us how many boyfriends and husbands kicked your a$$. then tell me if u get the point.
-sherwoo-

but he wouldn't do that when he's so safe with his software.¿ i understand the point completely. do you even know her? she is¿ full of herself just because of a picture?¿ there are alot of people who have their picture taken in the¿ same manner as her or at 'glamor shots' per say. and i guess you¿ despise them all?¿ i have an idea for you. go to your local mall, and stand outside¿ of 'glamor shots'. tell every girl you see go inside, that she¿ is full of herself and laughable. then come back here and tell¿ us how many boyfriends and husbands kicked your a$$. then tell¿ me if u get the point.¿ -sherwoo-

Re: If I an practically take over this board in a week...how long untill I take over the world???

I looked up your pic to see what the fuss was, that's a cool pic! But why join Fabricio's lame-ass picture album? The childish criticisms remind me of when I wore a long-sleeved Betty-Boop shirt in 5th grade and the kids made fun of me implying that I was promoting prostitution or something. Nice to see people haven't changed much since 5th grade (and that they're still SEXIST.)¿ See that, I was so busy getting yelled at before on the Johnny¿ Marr thing, I havent even been reading this strand! But Im all¿ over it again!¿ Bloody Hell! Well....The explanation for the picture is up¿ above...I sent the guy five pics...these are the two he chose. I¿ agree is is totally obnoxious but I sent it more with the¿ problem of I didnt know WHAT to put up. I thought he would only¿ pick one and it would probably be the one with Mike and¿ andy...but i wasnt sure if it was clear.¿ But then again...the modeling one IS a good pic....not¿ appropriate for here mind you...but.its one that I really doubt¿ Ill ever be recognised with. It was taken like 4 or 5 years ago.¿ would YOU want everyone on the world to know what YOU looked¿ like?

EAlvin is cute, I think!

> you know who's picture is ugly? That EAlvin dork.
Hey! I happened to think EALvin was adorable! But that's just my humble opinion. I wasn't around when he was supposedly posting that ruthless stuff, but, I just know I was fond of his appearance. Oh, but can I just say... SORROW'S NATIVE SON IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Omigosh, he is beautiful! Jess, do you accept my marriage proposal?

> the point is invalid.. if it's not the way she looks then her¿ picture shouldn't be ridiculed.. it is more reasonable that you¿ only put her thoughts and ideas to challenge.. dont carry this¿ to her picture.. it's irrevelant. i dont understand how a¿ picture of a girl with naked shoulders should be under attack as¿ "full of herself". what if it was someone else with¿ the same picture? would that still be valid as "full of¿ herself"?¿ maybe this should be a warning to all morrissey friends NOT to¿ post their picture on here.. becuase someday if they were to say¿ something that ticks anyone off.. their pictures will be¿ ridiculed as well..

You're quite correct. I haven't been following the messages Brutaful has posted lately, because I don't have time to keep up with this board usually. So I don't know what that's all about. But as for the pics, obviously she's a very attractive woman.

Morrissey Enemies

> I looked up your pic to see what the fuss was, that's a cool¿ pic! But why join Fabricio's lame-ass picture album?

I thought Morrissey Friends was run by Kakarot?¿ The¿ childish criticisms remind me of when I wore a long-sleeved¿ Betty-Boop shirt in 5th grade and the kids made fun of me¿ implying that I was promoting prostitution or something. Nice to¿ see people haven't changed much since 5th grade (and that¿ they're still SEXIST.)

The stupid fussing is why people shouldn't put their pictures online at all. You have the perverts, who are lonely and want to hook up with you via email. Then, you have the smartasses who don't believe it's you, or bitch because you look better than them.

WHO CARES?!?! No one should post their pictures online. It's nice to associate a face with a post, but realize that an internet conversation is not real. For safety reasons, they should stay that way.

Re: Morrissey Enemies

> I thought Morrissey Friends was run by Kakarot?

oh yeah.¿ The stupid fussing is why people shouldn't put their pictures¿ online at all. You have the perverts, who are lonely and want to¿ hook up with you via email. Then, you have the smartasses who¿ don't believe it's you, or bitch because you look better than¿ them.¿ WHO CARES?!?! No one should post their pictures online. It's¿ nice to associate a face with a post, but realize that an¿ internet conversation is not real. For safety reasons, they¿ should stay that way.

I agree. Once, like 6 years ago I sent a guy my high school picture on IRC and then he wanted to call me from New Zealand! I let him call me twice just to run up his phone bill, but ever since I've never sent out a pic of me over the i-net! (With the exception of my 3rd grade pic of course. HAHA.)

Re: Morrissey Enemies

> I thought Morrissey Friends was run by Kakarot?

yes. but pix suck! wanted to put me down.

well, perhaps not.

Back
Top Bottom