Morrissey driving pictures

Re: Morrissey driving pictures...

Here is one. There is another of him on the open road in his Blue jag I believe from the Importance Doc, someone else could possibly find it. I can't locate it right now. Enjoy!

carpic.jpg

If someone had stills of the My Love Life video that would be perfect. I have been looking for good shots from that vidoe for ages myself. The only pics I have ever found are close ups of his face. You can see the wind in his hair but not tell that he is actually driving.

^^^

These are excellent!!! Thank you so much!!!! :)

I always loved this pic because he's right here in my home state of Victoria, Australia! (says so on the licence plate in the doco)

I wondered why he was on the correct side.

dog03.jpg

His dog's name is IAMS. :p

I've already answered this one. ;)

Morrissey grew up a poor black child. His dog's name is Shithead, an Irish Wolfhound that was purchased from an English breeder, so, like our Morrissey, he is of Irish blood with an English heart. Shithead is celibate, so sex never enters into the equation.

Morrissey may have been at the steakhouse not to eat there himself, but to procure some comestibles for Shithead, who only eats the finest cuts of beef. Shithead is a finicky bitch (which is in no way indicative of Shithead's gender or sexual preferences).

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Back
Top Bottom