morrissey birthday-mtv

N

nothing

hey all! i know we failed the last time we tried total requesting a moz video on mtv but how about we try it again...maybe a more recent video this time like alma matters??

everyone vote alma matters on may 21 to celebrate moz's birthday!!
mtv total request live, alma matters, may 21 (friday)

they might celebrate his birthday and play the dam thing!

> hey all! i know we failed the last time we tried total¿ requesting a moz video on mtv but how about we try it¿ again...maybe a more recent video this time like alma matters??¿ everyone vote alma matters on may 21 to celebrate moz's¿ birthday!!¿ mtv total request live, alma matters, may 21 (friday)¿ they might celebrate his birthday and play the dam thing!

It might be a good idea to drop a line to 120 Minutes that weekend (May 23) too, and see what hapens.

Mtv sucks majorly!!! they Dont care about morrissey unless all the "nsync" fans do... But im gonna send them a million emails requesting moz anyway just for the fun of it..

> It might be a good idea to drop a line to 120 Minutes that¿ weekend (May 23) too, and see what hapens.

120 minutes would be the best bet I think...maybe they may even play more then one song! nah who am i kidding

morrissey friends

They are @#!!!s. I'll help, but I'm sure it's to no avail. They didn't respond to my emails, and they didn't air the song they promised. I should powerslam their greedy asses and shove a telecaster up Kurt Loder's swollen ass.

> They are @#!!! s. I'll help, but I'm sure it's to no avail.¿ They didn't respond to my emails, and they didn't air the song¿ they promised. I should powerslam their greedy asses and shove a¿ telecaster up Kurt Loder's swollen ass.
well said

Back
Top Bottom