Morrissey: Best stage photographs since 2014

A

Anonymous

Since the European tour last year I'm very impressed at the quality of Live Photography (professional or otherwise). There are so many iconic photos. I particularly like many close-ups of Moz because his face tells so much. Many people use the phrase " he looks old" as an insult but for me faces of older people are much more fascinating. Every wrinkle tells a story. So how does everyone feels about this and what pictures would you choose?

Well he's has work done so that's why he looks so good this tour.

Well he's has work done so that's why he looks so good this tour.

So now there is evidence that we have yet another troll. This post pops up a lot recently and it's always the same short oneliner and in regard to my post not even fitting. I said I love his 'old face' with its wrinkles. There are plenty of them there and it's okay. It makes people more interesting.

So now there is evidence that we have yet another troll. This post pops up a lot recently and it's always the same short oneliner and in regard to my post not even fitting. I said I love his 'old face' with its wrinkles. There are plenty of them there and it's okay. It makes people more interesting.

I've seen his face up close and he's had work done. Why wouldn't he? He's very vain.

His face looks different but it could be weight loss.

That is the saddest looking quiff I've ever seen.

Yes, it looks different. It looks old, as I said a million times now. But that isn't a shameful thing, it's a natural process. I can't stand discussions about his looks which go like: Person 1 "Oh, he looks so old" and Person 2 "No, I don't think he looks old, he looks beautiful". That indicates, for me, that OLD isn't beautiful but it is. What is so bad about saying "He looks old AND beautiful." I don't get it. That is not the intention I had with this thread, Jesus Christ!

tumblr_nftr3q7JAD1s1ujuxo1_500.jpg

Well said Morrissey is just perfect as he is we should always celebrate that.

Back
Top Bottom