Morrissey (acoustic version) of alma matters avail. on Kazaa.

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud

I was on there yesterday looking for some stuff,and i came across a wonderful acoustic version of alma matters. So get on there and DL it before some dickhead removes it.

> I was on there yesterday looking for some stuff,and i came across a
> wonderful acoustic version of alma matters. So get on there and DL it
> before some dickhead removes it.
Cool, I'm going to check it out now, bra'

Sounds good,let me know if it shows up for you????? could've been the time I was on.

I couldn't find it on Kazaa or Soulseek. Any chance you could post it somewhere or log onto Soulseek so we can grab if off ya?

I tried myself...I think the f***er who had (has) it went off before i could DL the whole thing....Im telling you,it's on there.......Just gotta keep checking.....it wont always show up...just if at the time,that person is on line. Try morpheus too,I think it was on there,it's brilliant stuff man.

They also have a live version of the song "london".....

> They also have a live version of the song "london".....

Is it the same version as the Boy Racer single b-side?

I think so....I only got to hear a few seconds of it before the f***er who owned it logged off.......it was there though.

I found the "london" live track again....I DL'd it and will try to put it here for you.

> They also have a live version of the song "london".....
I f***ing WANT THAT bra'

if you go on kazaa this moment...you can get it.........there's 4 different folks who have it.....hurry!!!!! I also found a jeane(rare??) track and a few others......

> if you go on kazaa this moment...you can get it.........there's 4
> different folks who have it.....hurry!!!!! I also found a jeane(rare??)
> track and a few others......

You found JEANE? Oh you gotta share that with us, man.

I've been hunting for that track since I've been a Bill Morrissey fan.

In fact, I believe it was also sung by that 60s chanteuse, Cilla Black (the one that wore no socks).

WOW!!!

I also found some really great pics of your mum sucking off a baboon and indian behind your house last month. if you go there right this second,you'll be able to see her pickle gargle and also swallow some good man paste.....

Oh. Sorry, you mean the "Jeane" that was the b-side to "This Charming Man" by THE SMITHS??

It's over 20 years old now, and you've just discovered it?

Yes,I was actually looking for a different morrissey song and came across it...never heard that version since it said "rare"(its different than the other version off the this charming man maxi). How could it be over 20 years old though if the smiths first record wasnt out until 1984????? and I doubt that single(b side) was released in 1984 as well?????

No worries...I'll try to keep those pictures of your mum secret too,wouldnt want that getting out......those things are almost 20 years old as well. Just like back then,your mom has many gifts,you should be proud. Once that person shaved her back,she looks much better.

> Yes,I was actually looking for a different morrissey song and came across
> it...never heard that version since it said "rare"(its different
> than the other version off the this charming man maxi). How could it be
> over 20 years old though if the smiths first record wasnt out until
> 1984????? and I doubt that single(b side) was released in 1984 as
> well?????

I hate to break it to you, Pimple-lad, This Charming Man was released in October 1983.

Do your math(s) and that makes it over 20 years old.

Note: Hand in Glove was released in May of the same year, hence all the 20th anniversary celebrations LAST YEAR.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2003/04_april/14/smiths_20th.shtml

Back
Top Bottom