merch-stuff on the actual tour

Yes, I'd like to know to... thanks for some possible answers ! ;)

One thing I saw in Chicago was a "Father Morrissey" shirt. Didn't get a look at the back. There was another shirt being sold, too, though I don't recall right now what it looked like. Perhaps a few more. Not very overwhelming. Of course, the vendors were outside, hawking... :)

Hope there's some nice girl's t-shirts. So bloody hard to get!#
Underwear would be so good too, as discussed on a previous thread!

Hope there's some nice girl's t-shirts. So bloody hard to get!#
Underwear would be so good too, as discussed on a previous thread!

None of either, sorry. There was a tour t-shirt, one with a violin photo from ROTT that said "Il, Mozzalin," and one with just a picture of Moz on it, I think. Someone mentioned a "Father Morrissey" shirt, but I just saw posters of that. Those were $10, and as much as I wanted one, $35 was my spending limit (so I got the tour shirt.) They also had pins, and I think, keychains. $10 and $15 for them, I believe.

Things sold out VERY fast. Within the first 15 minutes of people being let inside the venue in Chicago, there were NO small shirts left. No XLs, either.

does anyone reckon that the street sales will be on when the gigs end in the UK, i remeber at other gigs when i have come out people have been flogging unofficial shirts and other things outside, does anyone reckon this will still be happening?

there were people selling unofficial shirts at Chicago. But I suppose this doesn't help the UK cause.

They were not very nice....

there were people selling unofficial shirts at Chicago. But I suppose this doesn't help the UK cause.

They were not very nice....

I'm sure that the UK will get it's fair share of unofficial shirt sellers, last time I saw them some of them looked decent however some were very ugly indeed

You people should have gone to the Mexico City show. There must have been at least 200 different unofficial shirts, sweaters, bootleg cds, keychains, etc. outside the venue. It was like a swapmeet with about 20 different stands if not more. Looked like these people really got prepared for the concert.

I bought some Morrissey knickers at the Sheffield show. And then met a Mozzer boy to wear them for haha :D :eek:

I also bought a tie pin, in some moment of madness.

I like the stuff off the wheeler dealers outside better. I got some nice skinny fit Smiths t-shirts and a really nice hoodie (for £10, I'm sure) with all the tour dates down the back. I wear it ALLLLL the time when I'm slobbing round at uni:

One night in the summer I was at work and this guy comes up to me and goes "you were in the Politics exam yesterday, weren't you?".
"Yeeeeeees...".
"I was sitting behind you. And I couldn't concentrate for Morrissey's big ugly mug emblazoned over your back."

:D

I bought some Morrissey knickers at the Sheffield show. And then met a Mozzer boy to wear them for haha :D :eek:

I also bought a tie pin, in some moment of madness.

I like the stuff off the wheeler dealers outside better. I got some nice skinny fit Smiths t-shirts and a really nice hoodie (for £10, I'm sure) with all the tour dates down the back. I wear it ALLLLL the time when I'm slobbing round at uni:

One night in the summer I was at work and this guy comes up to me and goes "you were in the Politics exam yesterday, weren't you?".
"Yeeeeeees...".
"I was sitting behind you. And I couldn't concentrate for Morrissey's big ugly mug emblazoned over your back."

:D

Yeeeee someone else likes the dodgy dealers outside, I got some real nice shirts at halifax for a fiver each:)

Yeeeee someone else likes the dodgy dealers outside, I got some real nice shirts at halifax for a fiver each:)

I got the tenner (!!) hoodie at Halifax, too! What a great night (Moz hearts Pontefract!). How much do we think a hoodie from the official merchandise would have been? More than a tenner!

Back
Top Bottom