mary margaret o'hara

S

sissy

is that her name???...has she ever done anything other than "november spawned a monster" with morrissey???...

> She made some critically acclaimed album called, 'Miss America' it's at Amazon.com. I beleive it's also her ONLY album.

Her album from 1989/1990 entitled "Miss America" is really worth owning.

> is that her name???...has she ever done anything other than "november
> spawned a monster" with morrissey???...

well, actually I meant did she ever do anything else with morrissey???...I was aware that she did put out an album...just didn't know whether she and morrissey ever collaborated on anything else...I mean, she actually did very little on that one track and I was wondering if maybe they did something else???...but, thanks for telling me the name of her album...I really found out about her on the everything but the girl 'back to mine' album...and then, found out that she also a part of "november spawned a monster"...

Trivia (new Moz fans only)

Mary Margaret O'Hara is the sister of SCTV alumna Catherine O'Hara (she was the mom in "Home Alone" and Delia Dietz in "Beetlejuice").

Re: Trivia (new Moz fans only)

what is sctv???...and I sort of resent being called a new moz fan as I have actually beeen quite a great fan since the start of the smiths...well, at least I was very fond of his music since then, maybe I wasn't ever such an ardent fan, at least the type who finds out every detail about him, etc...but, I have listened to his music alot alot since then...but, thanks for the piece of trivia nonetheless...

Re: Trivia (new Moz fans only)

> what is sctv???

SCTV was a Canadian television show in the 70's and 80's. It was a spinoff of the Second City Theatre Company in Toronto, where Martin Short, John Candy and Rick Moranis (to name a very few) got their start.

...and I sort of resent being called a new moz fan as I
> have actually beeen quite a great fan since the start of the
> smiths...well, at least I was very fond of his music since then, maybe I
> wasn't ever such an ardent fan, at least the type who finds out every
> detail about him, etc...but, I have listened to his music alot alot since
> then...but, thanks for the piece of trivia nonetheless...

Uh...relax. I only put the "new Moz fans" part in because I was about to give information that die-hard fans would know about, thus sparing them having to read the message (kinda like when people put "no Moz content" on their subject line).

In addition to "Miss America", she wrote and performed all the songs on the soundtrack to "Apartment Hunting" (2001). My coworker borrows this one from me so much that I'm debating buying her a copy. I bought mine on a weekend jaunt in Canada, but it's available over the net on the cdnow.com and hmv.com websites.

Apartment Hunting Soundtrack/Artist Info
IMG0005%20copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom