Manchester Passion

gaz217

This programme was screened earlier in the year around easter to tell the story of Jesus' last days before his death using songs from Manchester musicians including Morrissey and The Smiths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRghePWxgZ0

I didn't see it at the time but have seen this clip on youtube and really like it. Does anybody know if it has been released on DVD as i have looked around for it and couldn't find it?

It hasn't been released on DVD, probably they don't intend DVD release due to copy right issues.
Also it was repeated on BBC3 and shown BBC2 as well.

I went. I wasn't all that impressed with it myself. I've never seen Albert Square so full of people in all my life. Hopefully it won't be so full tonight, as I want a few German beers!

Agree Brel
I was there too and sacked it half way through and went to the pub.
Thought it was all going to be filmed in the square but it was filmed elsewhere on their way to the square. So we ended up just watching it on big screens.
Looked OK on the telly when we got home.

The Goat packing his bags for Berlin tomorrow!

Agree Brel
I was there too and sacked it half way through and went to the pub.
Thought it was all going to be filmed in the square but it was filmed elsewhere on their way to the square. So we ended up just watching it on big screens.
Looked OK on the telly when we got home.

The Goat packing his bags for Berlin tomorrow!

I've just replied to one of your comments on the "Events" bit. (I'm not stalking you, honest!).

I stayed to the end (well it was only an hour), then squeezed into the Pev, where I was rammed into to corner behind the footie table for the rest of the night.

Enjoy Berlin. German cities are great at Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom