Los inrrokuptibles Magazine- Moz on the cover

Very Moz

bla bla blahh
Moz interview in this month edition of Los Inrrokuptibles (Argentina), haven´t bought it yet going to the shop right now.

Attachments

• tapa132.jpg
    tapa132.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Oh, now THAT'S a gorgeous cover!

It is a summary of an interview from Les Inrockuptibles (France) Nº 28 April 1991.

When reading it sounded familiar so taking a look at the magazines at home have checked and it is the same,

The problem is that in this new edition(Argentina) they didn´t mention it is from 1991 taken from the french Inrocks .

This is the edition with the original interview:

Moz interview in this month edition of Los Inrrokuptibles (Argentina), haven´t bought it yet going to the shop right now.
so the interview is from 91?
are there any new /unseen pics in the mag??i cant remember seeing the coverpic before for example so i wonder which pic are inside?
i have a tranlation in a german mag(spex) somewhere from the 91 inrock mag too..but cant find it anymore...
.or did they use the pics which the mannequin (photgrapher Renaud Monfourny:http://www.motorcycleaupairboy.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=28)
from the origional 91 inrock mag like spex did?

Attachments

• img337.jpg
    img337.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
How much does it cost in Argentina? I might know someone who'll be coming to Moztevideo at some point ;)

If anyone could get me a copy, I would very much appreciate it.
I would, of course, pay all costs and shipping.
Please pm me. Thank you.

9,90 pesos , cuanto es en uruguayos no se :confused: is about 3 american dollars for you to have an idea,

:confused: That's strange... Here one Peso Argentino is under 7 Uruguayos, and a dollar here is over 25... But it is 9,90 pesos argentinos then? That is a LOT in pesos uruguayos

*Don't mind me, I'm stupid* :p
it's actually very cheap. I have to find someone who goes there, because via mail it will cost twice that money or more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom