Location of Tomorrow video

I believe the video was shot in Nice, France.

JIM

It's in the older section of Nice in France... I remember finding the streets behind an old church on some plaza but i must say that was 10 years ago and I might remember incorrectly.

If you go into the Old Nice, find a plaza with a church on it, go around and walk the streets behind. It should be rather easy.

Stephane

:) yes, it was NICE in the south of France, Boz Boorer once told me after a moz gig:D

Still my favourite Morrissey video. Have you noticed how the US version isn't the one long cut, but intersperses other shots of the lads, drinking tea, goofing around etc?

For a long time I wondered what happened to director Zack Snyder, who then popped up a couple of years ago with the Dawn of the Dead remake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Snyder

It's in the older section of Nice in France... I remember finding the streets behind an old church on some plaza but i must say that was 10 years ago and I might remember incorrectly.

If you go into the Old Nice, find a plaza with a church on it, go around and walk the streets behind. It should be rather easy.

Stephane[/QUOTE]

I did so Stephane, a few months ago, in a night time, one of the most peaceful nights of my life.
I guess this is the church you are reffering to (see picture).

Still my favourite Morrissey video. Have you noticed how the US version isn't the one long cut, but intersperses other shots of the lads, drinking tea, goofing around etc?

For a long time I wondered what happened to director Zack Snyder, who then popped up a couple of years ago with the Dawn of the Dead remake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Snyder

Never seen the US footage you're talking about ... Could anyone upload it ?

Zack Snyder directed "Tomorrow"? I had no idea. From "Tomorrow" to "Dawn of The Dead"-- amazing. He's a talented director. If he screws up "Watchmen" he should be castrated with a butter knife, but his career's off to a good start so far.

Back
Top Bottom