List of Morrissey's B-sides/rarities/non-album singles between 88-97

JDW

(not including Bona Drag or extended/remixes/radio sessions/etc.)

Let the Right One Slip In
Pashernate Love
At Amber
Girl Least Likely To
I'd Love To
Michaels Bones
I've Changed My Plea to Guilty
Treat Me Like a Human Being
Happy Lovers at Last United
Lifeguard on Duty
Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness
Oh Phoney
The Bed Took Fire (At Amber)
Oh Well, I'll Never Learn
Sister, I'm a Poet
November the Second (November Spawned a Monster)
East, West
Get Off the Stage
Trash [Live 1991]
Tony the Pony
Journalists Who Lie
That's Entertainment
The Loop
Born to Hang
Pregnant for the Last Time
Skin Storm
Cosmic Dancer [Live]
My Insatiable One [Live]
My Love Life
There Speaks a True Friend
Jack the Ripper
You've Had Her
Moon River
Interlude
Boxers
Have-a-Go Merchant
Whatever Happens, I Love You
You Must Please Remember
Honey, You Know Where to Find Me
Fantastic Bird
You Should Have Been Nice to Me
Nobody Loves Us
Sunny
Black-Eyed Susan
A Swallow on My Neck
Heir Apparent
I Can Have Both
Lost
The Edges Are No Longer Parallel
Now I Am a Was
This Is Not Your Country
Striptease with a Difference

Please fill in any blanks that I might have missed. I've got a good overview of the rarities of Moz's post 97 material so if anyone wants me to post that then I don't mind.

-EDITED-

Last edited:
'Let the Right One Slip In' and 'Pasherate Love' date from 1992, not the 80's. Actually, the 'roughly chronological order' is all over the place - 'I'd Love To' before 'Michael's Bones'?
Then you say 'not including Bona Drag' and put 'November Spawned a Monster' in there?
This list is very confusing. I'm not sure what it is supposed to be, sorry.

The Bed Took Fire (Hairdresser on Fire)

Why is Hairdresser On Fire in parenthesis? Shouldn't it be At Amber?

Why is Hairdresser On Fire in parenthesis? Shouldn't it be At Amber?
Yes.

"I'd Love To" is a Vauxhall b-side, it belongs under "90s". Like the anon above said, the timeline is a little out of whack.

Last edited:
'Let the Right One Slip In' and 'Pasherate Love' date from 1992, not the 80's. Actually, the 'roughly chronological order' is all over the place - 'I'd Love To' before 'Michael's Bones'?
Then you say 'not including Bona Drag' and put 'November Spawned a Monster' in there?

I Didn't notice that I put November Spawned a Monster, it was meant to be November the Second, thanks for pointing that out.

About the dates, I assumed wrongly that the bonus tracks on Viva Hate/Bona Drag etc would have been recorded during those years rather than a few years later.

It's not really supposed to be anything but a help to anyone who wants to collect all the songs Morrissey recorded that didn't appear on any of the studio albums. Whether they want to use it as a guide or not is up to them. The fact that you find it confusing is confusing to me.

I've edited the list, took away the numbers and radio sessions to avoid any confusion. Now it's just a list of all the song titles that I'm aware off have been released in one form or another and do not appear on any of the studio albums.

Last edited:

Based on the track order, I suspect JDW was referring to the 1997 'Viva Hate' expanded reissue with those bonus tracks - hence the 'Arsenal'/'Vauxhall'-era tracks appearing earlier in the timeline. Ditto "Fantastic Bird" appearing next to 'Southpaw' B's (2009 "Legacy Edition").

Back
Top Bottom