Like King Herrod in a Mother and Baby Unit.

T

TeddyMorrissey

Dear Reader

Here I am busy filling in(or that was the original intention)a hole in my CLAIT quaification. Part of this is a report I have to do on looking for work on the Website. Using the likes of Stepstone, Fish 4 jobs ect. In this report I have mentioned CEWTEC (Chester Ellesmere Port and Wirral Training Enterprise Council). A organistion who is supposed to over-see Training Companies give the best and proper training, to prepare you for work. This in reality is crap, as Anita and the rest of German High Command at Edgerton House seem to be more pre-occupied in cutting funding for training, everytime the Dutch Auction comes around in April. April being the begining of the financial year in Britain. I referred to CEWTEC as being as welcome as King Herrod running riot in a Social Services run Mother & Baby Unit. I suggested to them that there should be a Training Course devoted to over 25's like myself, guarenteeing 1 years work experience to every trainee in there chosen profession. They came at me with fact and figures to dis-hearten me. Truth is, there scared a Trainee is useing their initiative, and consequentially will lose their job to me. I will then be made head of CEWTEC, and re-allocate funds to long-term unemployed in real work experience placements. And then the YTS can go to hell, as lying in bed all day is what they desire(and do quite frequently in a professional manner), even when they are supposed to be in College or on placement. They then get thrown off one placement, and proceed to be offered another placement. To which for no real reason,(I don't like the colour scheme of the office Iim working in. Or the Supervisor has a glass eye, and I have an allergy to glass)they lose that placement. Hey presto in a week, there's another placement provided for these time wasters.
Give Work Experience to those who want it. Who have the motivation & desire to get up in the morning, and contribute to the society we live in.

Teddy.

Back
Top Bottom