keanes album pisses all over quarry, fact i'm afraid, deal with it

so you're saying Keane's album is full of piss? and why are you afraid? don't be, want a cuddle?

KEANE = ULTRAVOX

That new Keane single "Pearshaped" or summat sounds like Ultravox, very Midge Ure, very "Vienna", very poor....they're never off the the b*stard radio too. I thought Coldplay released the dullest of drivel until these ponces stole the soggy biscuit. So i've them and those retarded....sorry returning Yorkshire tits Embrace to contend with, jesus christ!

There's me thinking most Moz fans had taste, pah more coffee table clan!

the Midge Ure revival starts here, will you be dancing to Keane with tears in your eyes?

midge.jpg

Re: KEANE = ULTRAVOX

Actually, I thought the Keane album was very A-Ha. I like it, but don;t think it'll stand the test of time to be regarded as a classic in five or ten years time. (That being said, I don't think "You Are The Quarry" will be regarded as a classic in five or ten years time either.)

Re: Keane's just a poor mans A--HA

great footballer, crap gospel band. What is it with irish youngsters and their need to be american in all they do. Shame that such a strong culture is to be destroyed by shallow young irish kids with no brains who all look like they're in boy or girlbands.
bring on another potato famine and sort these young ones out once and for all, i fear the EU and all their cash made you thick in the progress.
Bobby Sands is spinning in his grave so get a grip kids.

I was disappointed with the last Morrissey album, but Keane!?! zzzzzzzz

Keane aren't Irish ...

> great footballer, crap gospel band. What is it with irish youngsters and
> their need to be american in all they do. Shame that such a strong culture
> is to be destroyed by shallow young irish kids with no brains who all look
> like they're in boy or girlbands.
> bring on another potato famine and sort these young ones out once and for
> all, i fear the EU and all their cash made you thick in the progress.
> Bobby Sands is spinning in his grave so get a grip kids.

Keane aren't Irish - and your "hilarious" wishing of economic devastation on someone else's country is beneath contempt.

Keane? f***ing Keane! They stink. The only time my local radio station has ever made me laugh was when the DJ called Keane, 'a Travis tribute band'. That's the truth. An album with no guitars is NOT original. Ben Folds Five did it and a thousand times better than Keane.

Back
Top Bottom