> personal and cryptic, I wonder if I'm the only poster on this
> board who doesn't take part in regular "off-site"
> e-mail exchanges with anyone else on here. Apart from a couple
> of comments e-mailed here and there, I haven't formed any bonds
> with any of you. Frankly, I can't even tell the difference
> between some of the posters anyway, and I don't realize (until
> it's pointed out) that some people have many different
> nicknames.

> Is there anyone else out there like me?

(I'm on holiday and I have to come to a cafe and check up on things)
There's lots of us out here like you. For me I like to post a new topic and let people reply to it. I tend to shy away from the one on one conversations with others. That's probably more of my nature. Shyness on the internet. I did once post under my Christian name when I first came here but since then I stick to Librarian.

There are some people here I really like, people I'd be quite happy to hang out with. Of course there are the others with the quite overbearing personalites who do become very pretective of the board. One thing I've prided myself on is that I've never really slagged someone off, flamed then. I don't believe in that. Of course I have been rather hurt by some comments posted under my messages.

I like the regulars, however if you put us all in a room together it would be funny to see what happens. The little groups, the friendships made and of course the outsiders. The outsider in a group of outsiders, now there's something.

Hang in there Lifeguard, I enjoy your posts.

LOF
Famous When Dead

Re: LEAVE HER ALONE !!!!!!!

> Sure, she's going to come here and say, "boo hoo! I'm tired
> and a struggling mom who works all day! I am sooo good but you
> are so eeeevil for picking on a dainty flower such as me!"
> but it's just a pity strike as it has absolutely nothing to do
> with the fact that she has lied to all of you.

I tried and tried and tried to tell you all this a LONG time ago. But, nobody listened. It's sad that a bunch of people have to be deceived before someone believes....

> I tried and tried and tried to tell you all this a LONG time
> ago. But, nobody listened. It's sad that a bunch of people have
> to be deceived before someone believes....

So, did you or someone you know send her something to give him and it never got there?

> So, did you or someone you know send her something to give him
> and it never got there?

I did = (

I have NO idea what on EARTH makes her think that...

> So, did you or someone you know send her something to give him
> and it never got there?

She has no proof, and has been telling lies about it the whole time. I have NOOO idea why she thinks I didn't send on her package. It was sent, and he got it, and that is that. She wants people to stop looking at me and stare at her for a while with their puppy dog eyes. I have ONE thing to say to that:

PLEASE DOOO!!!

Laura

> I tried and tried and tried to tell you all this a LONG time
> ago. But, nobody listened. It's sad that a bunch of people have
> to be deceived before someone believes....

Sorry, G.A., but I think I somehow missed that post. I think it was a point when I was seeing Laura's name and I was avoiding it like the plague.

Oh, but what aurore george posted about the DVD signed to Lourdes....I completely forgot about that. I remember scratching my head on it....

danka schoen

> Sorry, G.A., but I think I somehow missed that post. I think it
> was a point when I was seeing Laura's name and I was avoiding it
> like the plague.

> Oh, but what aurore george posted about the DVD signed to
> Lourdes....I completely forgot about that. I remember scratching
> my head on it....

It's ok. I was shouting it from the rooftops, and that normally just drives people away. Which, is the last thing that you want when you're tring to make a real point about something. I think if I would have been a little calmer about it, and maybe stated out everything in the first post about it all (the long long time ago one) it would have been easier to notice me. But, I didn't............It's all come out now though.

~pretty dancing Moz pic~

91.jpg

Re: danka schoen

> It's ok. I was shouting it from the rooftops, and that normally
> just drives people away. Which, is the last thing that you want
> when you're tring to make a real point about something. I think
> if I would have been a little calmer about it, and maybe stated
> out everything in the first post about it all (the long long
> time ago one) it would have been easier to notice me. But, I
> didn't............It's all come out now though.

I dunno. I mean, I know that by appearances I hang out here and read every last word everyone posts, but my theory is that of this board, I probably manage to read 50% of what is posted. I do have to have time left to post my rants and then go hang out and do things. And many times, i don't see the instigating posts. I think I vaguely do remember some posts of the two of you sniping, but I think I missed the incriminating part and it was more of a "you bitch!" fest. I just remember finding it funny for some reason because there was this sudden falling out. More of a "well, i'm not surprised" kind of musing.

> ~pretty dancing Moz pic~

*sigh* all this mess over THAT guy.

and if you think about it, right now, he's probably curled up on the couch and watching the late news and reading a book, while the rest of us are pummeling the crap out of each other.

oh well. doesn't he look nice with his shoulder showing?

Re: danka schoen

> doesn't he look nice with his shoulder showing?

Beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom