Just joined - are my YT Smiths videos worthy?

ManergoTones

Hey there, fellow Smiths aficionados!

I just joined o this vibrant community that I didn't even know existed until today! I'm so excited to be here. Looking around, it seems you guys are my people! I can't wait to get to know more Smiths/Morrissey fans!
A bit about me: I'm a music-loving soul in my mid-30s who stumbled upon the enchanting world of The Smiths back in my early 20s, thanks to the sage guidance of my very cool uncle who saw them live a few times! Since then, Morrissey's poignant lyrics have been the soundtrack to my life's journey.

Recently, while lost in the depths of YouTube, I stumbled upon a treasure trove of fan-made music videos that spoke to my soul. Among them, @sacredcow's account stood out like a beacon of creative brilliance, igniting a spark within me to contribute to this artistic tapestry.

As a digital artist as a hobby, I decided to the plunge into contributing my visuals in fan-made video sphere.. It's become my outlet for expressing the profound impact The Smiths have had on my life and connecting with kindred spirits who share my love for their music. I can't wait to do more.

Please check out my fan-made video for "Well I Wonder"—and to share your thoughts, feedback, and love.

Here's to finding connection in creativity and to forging friendships that transcend pixels and screens.

Yours in Morrissey,
ManergoTones

Attachments

• Untitled image (5).jpeg
    Untitled image (5).jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 0

I just joined o this vibrant community that I didn't even know existed until today! I'm so excited to be here. Looking around, it seems you guys are my people! I can't wait to get to know more Smiths/Morrissey fans!
A bit about me: I'm a music-loving soul in my mid-30s who stumbled upon the enchanting world of The Smiths back in my early 20s, thanks to the sage guidance of my very cool uncle who saw them live a few times! Since then, Morrissey's poignant lyrics have been the soundtrack to my life's journey.

Recently, while lost in the depths of YouTube, I stumbled upon a treasure trove of fan-made music videos that spoke to my soul. Among them, @sacredcow's account stood out like a beacon of creative brilliance, igniting a spark within me to contribute to this artistic tapestry.

As a digital artist as a hobby, I decided to the plunge into contributing my visuals in fan-made video sphere.. It's become my outlet for expressing the profound impact The Smiths have had on my life and connecting with kindred spirits who share my love for their music. I can't wait to do more.

Please check out my fan-made video for "Well I Wonder"—and to share your thoughts, feedback, and love.

Here's to finding connection in creativity and to forging friendships that transcend pixels and screens.

Yours in Morrissey,
ManergoTones

Nice video - can you link to @sacredcow's account please?

Yours in Morrissey,
ManergoTones

Why do you sound like a bot?

welcome to the loony bin and thats being kind to loonies.

Tags
keepmeinmind welliwonder
Back
Top Bottom