Jennifer & Angerbauer Dance On Dead Jeffs Grave! *Pic*

• Thread starter Jeffs Festering Remains
  • Start date
btw Jenny,nice touch in chat earlier saying I have AIDS and that all Gay people should be killed.

HAS SHE BEEN ON CHAT AGAIN? ISN'T SHE MEANT TO BE GEETING READY FOR HER BIG DAY?

SHE'S EVEN MADDER THAN I THOUGHT.

YOU MISSED THE P.S ON THE GRAVESTONE

"AND A JEWISH HUSBAND"

Why don't you go back to posting internet personals ads for "bears" you sad fat f***

You mean chatting on gay sites?Done that,they were nearly as braindead as the scum on here.

By scum, I mostly mean you, you ginger animal.
When we first got a computer around 5 years ago, my other half , a much more enthusiastic gay than myself, thought it might be fun to go on a couple of popular gay chat sites (gaydar.com and gay.com if you're interested *nudge nudge wink wink*)
I of course thought this absurd, for, as we know, the only people that use chat sites, or who "speak" to anyone on the Internet, are desperate sad cases like The Happy Couple©.
Eventually, and because I was curious to know what my other half was getting up to....curiousity got the better of me...
As you had to create a profile to even go into the chatrooms on these sites, this is what I did. You see, I'm open about my sexuality, unlike you, therefore I had nothing to hide.
Anyway, as I have things to do now, I'll keep this brief.
Those sites are primarily used for people looking for sex.
As I'm in a monogamous relationship, and very happy too thank you, I soon tired of the tedious idiots online, although we did make a few good friends who we are still in touch with today, people who shared the same sense of humour (google it) and enjoyed taking the piss out of tedious c***s like you.
Yes, I'm afraid people like you exist on every website where there is a chat/message feature.
You're a worm.
OK, I have a life to attend to, au revoir needledick.

Back
Top Bottom