Isn't it hillarious?

D

Damon

I always thought Folly was a guy and Somny was a girl. And concerning the "Steven" person that responded to Michelle...print it and frame it, Michelle. It was the real deal. Davidt is announcing it tomorrow on the news page (or so I've heard).

Damon

> I always thought Folly was a guy and Somny was a girl. And
> concerning the "Steven" person that responded to
> Michelle...print it and frame it, Michelle. It was the real
> deal. Davidt is announcing it tomorrow on the news page (or so
> I've heard).

Why didn't David post it today? That would surely be groundbreaking news.

> Damon

> Michelle...print it and frame it, Michelle. It was the real
> deal. Davidt is announcing it tomorrow on the news page (or so

Are you sure????????? If that's true, I have lost the opportunity to say something directly to him. I'm depressed.

> Are you sure????????? If that's true, I have lost the
> opportunity to say something directly to him. I'm depressed.

No SOmny ol' girl, think about it- it would mean he actually DOES read the board, and I'll be eating humble pie, handing out my address and phone number quite soon...You'd be able to say anything you well please (as you always should have and not be so sensitive about what the response may be), and he will actually read it! I never have said he doesn't read the board (have I??? I can't remember!), all I have said was that he wouldn't respond to anyone this way.

:::sigh::: I hope this person is mistaken!

Ta

Folly, can you forgive me, please? Your feelings are important to me, believe me!!! ...I'm terribly sorry. I'm listenig to a song now that, I don't know, makes me... vulnerable or something.

> Folly, can you forgive me, please? Your feelings are important
> to me, believe me!!! ...I'm terribly sorry. I'm listenig to a
> song now that, I don't know, makes me... vulnerable or
> something.

Always...If I am anything OTHER than an understanding human being, I would be a supreme louse. Yes, of course...don't feel distraught over anything that has passed between us. Really, I don't mind, and I don't carry it around with me all day- I hope you don't either. There really is no need for asking forgiveness; at any risk, I of course ask of yours as I have been sensitive to your remarks as well, and I have said some not-so-nice things to you, and I never mean anyone any harm. I am, after all, human. We all are and that's all we have to remember. I hope you are in earnest and are not making fun of me; from what I have seen of you in the past, I know that you are sincere and very generous with your feelings here with those you barely know, but want a connection with.

Take Care, Somny. No water under this bridge, Babe!

TA!

Back
Top Bottom