Is Suzanne a dyke ?

You f***ing imbecile, I don't like the bitch, but this is an inappropriate question, stupid f***!

And I say you are mental!

Re: You f***ing imbecile, I don't like the bitch, but this is an inappropriate question, stupid f***

> And I say you are mental!

Who asked youur opinion dicksplash!!!!

Re: You f***ing imbecile, I don't like the bitch, but this is an inappropriate question, stupid f***

Limey Asshole f***er:

I just told you this is not an acceptable question. Now we can go round and round all day on this ok, but I think we both know that you need just a bit of therapy & perhaps some medication.

Happy Christmas.

> Limey Asshole f***er:

> I just told you this is not an acceptable question. Now we can go round
> and round all day on this ok, but I think we both know that you need just
> a bit of therapy & perhaps some medication.

> Happy Christmas.

You need to get laid but I don't insuly you virgin boy !

Just because all fascist yanks take pills it doesnt mean I need to

You are sounding more and more like URBAN every single day, mate.

> You are sounding more and more like URBAN every single day, mate.

I am not your mate. You are a TIT

No, I am a Twat / Twit.

Get it straight.

Re: Andy I, AndyII, Andy III, etc., take it to -

a chat room, Email, or perhaps the old-fashioned telephone. Just remove the multipersonality babble from this board. It is neither funny, amusing, entertaining, nor in the slightest, intelligent.