IS MORRISSEY TALKING TO JULIA AS MUCH AS...?

A

ARTHUR

IS MORRISSEY TALKING TO JULIA AS MUCH AS HE USED TO IN 1999/2000?

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SHE IS THE ONE ACCUSED IN MORRISSEYTOUR.COM OF CUTTING THE LINE IN?

Sadly yes

Yes, he does talk to her a lot.

I'm not sure is she is the one they were talking about on Moztour, but she does cut sometimes. I saw her do it at the Craig Kilborn tapping last night.

> IS MORRISSEY TALKING TO JULIA AS MUCH AS HE USED TO IN 1999/2000?

> DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SHE IS THE ONE ACCUSED IN MORRISSEYTOUR.COM OF CUTTING
> THE LINE IN?

So.

Am I the only one that thinks Julia needs to get a life? I like Moz and all, and have travelled across country several times to see him......but this Juila chick needs to find a new hobby. How many times can one bear to hear "November Spawned A Monster."

> Yes, he does talk to her a lot.

> I'm not sure is she is the one they were talking about on Moztour, but she
> does cut sometimes. I saw her do it at the Craig Kilborn tapping last
> night.

Julia Riley cut in line at the Kilborn show! Give her dirty looks next time you see her

Julia Riley cut in line at the Kilborn show! Give her dirty looks next time you see her

it's all so childish really, but i was at the taping and did not get in. I witnesssed her cut in line.

Julia was #23.

Instead of waiting in line. She cut in front of the people who camped out all night joined the VIP line.

There was a girl from Sweeden who flew in for the taping & shows (I believe her name is Lisa) She was #24 and she did not get in.

Thanks a lot Julia!

> THE LINE IN?

Re: It definetely looks like she's the subject at MT

> I'm not sure is she is the one they were talking about on Moztour, but she
> does cut sometimes. I saw her do it at the Craig Kilborn tapping last
> night.
-----------
I just read it , and It defintetely looks like its referring to her, well she's know EXACTLY for this. Seems that MT were quite upset about it
I loved the photos they took...nice..

Breaking News: Julia Riley & Veruca Salt - separated at birth?

> Instead of waiting in line. She cut in front of the people who camped out
> all night joined the VIP line.

SHOCKING! Well, not really. She does that from time to time. She absolutely *has* to be on the front row of every Morrissey show. She'll do anything to get there. She doesn't give a rat's ass who she cuts in line or pushes out of the way to get there. She's mental, really. Actually, she's a bit like Veruca Salt. Gotta have that golden egg right now mentality. Hopefully, she'll fall down the egg trap, at some point, and we'll never have to get cut in line by her again.

Let's Roll!

Re: Julia Riley cut in line at the Kilborn show! Give her dirty looks next time you see her

Why didn't the people she cut in front of say anything to her??

She once tried to cut right in front of me at a show. Walked right up and stood in front of me shortly before the doors opened. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Uh, I don't believe you were in front of me. You were back there somewhere." She said, "Oh." and moved right behind my friend and me. But I left it at that. She was no longer in front of me, and the other people said nothing.

> Julia Riley cut in line at the Kilborn show! Give her dirty looks next
> time you see her

> it's all so childish really, but i was at the taping and did not get in. I
> witnesssed her cut in line.

> Julia was #23.

> Instead of waiting in line. She cut in front of the people who camped out
> all night joined the VIP line.

> There was a girl from Sweeden who flew in for the taping & shows (I
> believe her name is Lisa) She was #24 and she did not get in.

> Thanks a lot Julia!

Who the f*** cares? If you're dumb enough to let her do it, of course she will. Who wouldn't?

Dirty looks and complaining won't solve the problem. Just don't let her do it in the first place.

Julia is a great person.

> THE LINE IN?

Morrissey regularly acknowledges Julia on this tour as on past tours and deservedly so. As for MT's innuendo, surely Julia hasn't done anything we haven't seen them do, so wouldn't it be in bad taste for them to accuse her?

I have never gone to a show where Julia hadn't been camping out ALL DAY in the front of the line. I've NEVER seen her cut. (And I've gone to several shows on the past few tours.) She gets up at ungodly hours to be at the front. If she took advantage of a VIP pass this one time, she absolutely deserves one. She literally travels the world to support Morrissey. How she affords it and why is nobody's business but her own. Morrissey has recognized her dedication many times, so I'm sure the rest of you could follow his example instead of childishly trying to cut her down all the time. She contributes to this community through a well-produced fanzine and is literally documenting Morrissey's solo career show by show. How many of you are contributing to this degree? She is a sweet and beautiful woman and doesn't deserve the jealous vitriol routinely served out on this board.

Julia is a great person -- for me to poop on!

Julia didn't wait in line all day. She didn't camp out overnight. She arrived around 12:00 and cut into the VIP line. If you call that a great person, then fine.

Re: Julia is a great person.

i know her. i've seen quite a lot of concerts and JUlia always never turns up early for the line.

why doesn't morrissey-tour get some balls?

It's a shame people have to *guess* about who they're talking about! Are these girlie-poos so chicken shit they can't even name names?!
Oh and before anyone talks shit about posting anonymously, saying it's "cowardly." NOT! it's for PRIVACY. but I stand behind everything I say and am not afraid to face anyone (gossiping on the computer is CONVENIENT.)

> -----------
> I just read it , and It defintetely looks like its referring to her, well
> she's know EXACTLY for this. Seems that MT were quite upset about it
> I loved the photos they took...nice..

Re: Julia is a great person. for me to poop on too

ALL THAT STUFF DOESN'T MAKE HER A "GREAT PERSON." A FREAK MAYBE...

> Morrissey regularly acknowledges Julia on this tour as on past tours and
> deservedly so. As for MT's innuendo, surely Julia hasn't done anything we
> haven't seen them do, so wouldn't it be in bad taste for them to accuse
> her?

> I have never gone to a show where Julia hadn't been camping out ALL DAY in
> the front of the line. I've NEVER seen her cut. (And I've gone to several
> shows on the past few tours.) She gets up at ungodly hours to be at the
> front. If she took advantage of a VIP pass this one time, she absolutely
> deserves one. She literally travels the world to support Morrissey. How
> she affords it and why is nobody's business but her own. Morrissey has
> recognized her dedication many times, so I'm sure the rest of you could
> follow his example instead of childishly trying to cut her down all the
> time. She contributes to this community through a well-produced fanzine
> and is literally documenting Morrissey's solo career show by show. How
> many of you are contributing to this degree? She is a sweet and beautiful
> woman and doesn't deserve the jealous vitriol routinely served out on this
> board.

Re: why doesn't morrissey-tour get some balls?

> It's a shame people have to *guess* about who they're talking about! Are
> these girlie-poos so chicken shit they can't even name names?!
> Oh and before anyone talks shit about posting anonymously, saying it's
> "cowardly." NOT! it's for PRIVACY. but I stand behind everything
> I say and am not afraid to face anyone (gossiping on the computer is
> CONVENIENT.)
NOt only that, they need to come here and explain who made the anti-semetic remark to Spencer. Someone from Morrissey-solo should come here and make a public statement, and their comment "some boys are bigger than others". They need to address these issues immediatly.

"some boys are bigger than others"?

What do you mean, I've never heard that one. I really wish they would come and make a statement. Also about Alain's hair, and why he now looks like a completely different person.
But mostly we need to knmow about Spencer. And who's biggest of course.

Re: "some boys are bigger than others"?

> What do you mean, I've never heard that one. I really wish they would come
> and make a statement. Also about Alain's hair, and why he now looks like a
> completely different person.
> But mostly we need to knmow about Spencer. And who's biggest of course.
You can tell who is the biggest because its the size from a mans wrist to the end of his middle finger.

Back
Top Bottom