Is Morrissey an eccentric?

A

Anonymous

I often see Morrissey listed as an eccentric. Do you think he really is one? And do you believe eccentricity exists? Because there isn't a real definition for it. Also it is noted that apparently eccentrics are especially accepted and admired in British society but I don't think that is true any longer. I think it's not encouraged by today's society and, more importantly, today's media.

Nah, he's too premeditated in his actions. Take his single/album artwork - it does not strike me as eccentric at all, it's formulaic. Eccentric people are accepted because they do things that amuse us yet they are unaware of the situation. Everything Moz does is planned to the smallest degree.

ocd people live by strict routines and are considered eccentric if functional. why would that apply to moz. I don't think the premeditation is an indicator of good health taken to his extreme. not a criticism of ocd people but an observation of eccentric behavior. I do think him eccentric fir sure. his rigidity is just one clue as well as some physical movements he makes

Back
Top Bottom