In today's Daily Express - Moz says 'Don't vote for me'

So, what about this Gordon Ramsey feller? :)

A meat eater who curses profusely, gotta trust a bloke like that!

*ub would like to stress that swearing is big and it's also f***ing clever*

ewww
i don't like him
he's scary looking!

We shouldn't vote for Moz, he's right.
Look at it this way: Moz has inspired & entertained thousands over 20+ years, Attenborough has inspired & entertained millions for twice as long.
On the other hand, McCartney was a Beatle, then he made Band On The Run, then... well that's pretty much all folks. For him to win it would be a victory for the enduring appeal of the Beatles, of which he was only one part.
He's gonna walk it though isn't he?:(

Macca may WALK it...his ex-wife won't though! HA HA HA

As for anything after Band On The Run...
I give you The Frog Chorus.

BOM BOM BOM AYE_EE_AYE (phonetics was never my strongest subject)

Being an icon has no connection with longevity. Style & substance are key issues & a certain mysticism helps too, all of which Mozzer has in abundance in my opinion. Take James Dean as an example, is he not an iconic figure?

Oh, I forgot to mention it could also mean a symbol considered to be holy and devine. Better get engraving Mozzolini's name on that icon trophy or statue or whatever!

Last edited:
December the 16th...

How many teenagers have you seen through the years wearing a David Attenborough T-shirt or Macca, okay a T-shirt does not make an Icon and dressing up like Mr. Attenborough is too far off in the distance, McCartney is a Beatle and his Iconic label end's there. Well loved never meant ICON

Exactly, well put Sonof77! Mind you it's not just the teens still wearing their icon adorned t-shirts! :)
Obviously people still wear Beatles t-shirts but in the same respect so do Moz fans wear The Smiths t-shirts too, I'm sure they must sell Macca t-shirts at his gigs (does he still gig btw?) but I can't think of any time I've seen any tbh.

love

Grim
P.s. I bought the 'Tour Mondiale 2006' t-shirt & according to the back Moz isn't playing GMex on the 23rd, he'll be there on the 28th! crikey hee-hee.

Back
Top Bottom