I think Patrick McCann is a good person.

A

Andy I.

Patrick has met Andy Rourke I think? The imposters kept saying stuff like I facyed Patrick but I don't. I only like Andy Rourke in that way. But I do think Patrick is a good and nice, cool person. I can't spell very well sorry Patrick. I didn't have much education after I was 14 years old sorry. I have Scottish and Irish blood, does Patrick? he has an Irish sounding name!

Re: PATRICK MCCANN!

I have Irish, English and Scottish blood!

> Patrick has met Andy Rourke I think? The imposters kept saying stuff like
> I facyed Patrick but I don't. I only like Andy Rourke in that way. But I
> do think Patrick is a good and nice, cool person. I can't spell very well
> sorry Patrick. I didn't have much education after I was 14 years old
> sorry. I have Scottish and Irish blood, does Patrick? he has an Irish
> sounding name!
OK, if you don't fancy him(Patrick) why did you come here with an announcement you lost your virginity to him and when you were with him you pretended it was really Andy Rourke. If someone came on here and said they lost their virginity to me I would be a little upset, especially if I never met that person before. We all know it didn't happen and your true love is Andy. Did you ever think he might be involved in a relationship(I don't know if he is, I'm just playing devils advocate) and that person might come here and read your crap, just like what happened to me when the person I'm involved with, came on here and read your posts about a relationship involving myself and Mr. Improper. Its one thing posting about Andy Rourke and his professional career but your blantent attempt to interfere with Morrissey's fans lives is an entirely different thing. Is it just Morrissey fans or do Johnny Marr' also get the same treatment. Thank you for your attention in this matter.
......Getting off my soapbox.

Re: I never said any of those things Let's Go Devils and Celtic that was the imposters sorry.

That is why I said what I said it was not me who said I had a relationship with Patrick McCann but the imposters!!! I was trying to clear things up. I have never even met Mr.McCann!!! sorry. As for you and Improper it was nothing to do with me again. I am sorry if that caused you problems in your life but it is not me you should be telling but the imposters!!!! ok.

Re: I never said any of those things Let's Go Devils and Celtic that was the imposters sorry.

I am sorry if that caused you problems in
> your life but it is not me you should be telling but the imposters!!!! ok.
Oh no, NO need to apologize, the posts didn't cause any problems in my life. In fact he finds you very funny, especially your post about how loafing Oaf and I are going to have kids and they are going to become the next Iain Duncan Smith.

Re: Ladies! Ladies! Let's all calm down. Put those claws away!!

MEOW!

pic115223.jpg

OK, I totally messed that up. Here is the REAL MEOW

pic115225.jpg

Re: I don't have a problem with anyone!

I never said anything about Iain Dunkan Smith that was the imposters as well sorry!!!

> That is why I said what I said it was not me who said I had a relationship
> with Patrick McCann but the imposters!!! I was trying to clear things up.
> I have never even met Mr.McCann!!! sorry. As for you and Improper it was
> nothing to do with me again. I am sorry if that caused you problems in
> your life but it is not me you should be telling but the imposters!!!! ok.
The real Andy or not, you need to get your story strait. It's Derek Jeter or Jason Giambi, not Ian Duncan Smith. Megan trading in her red and black for red and white and going to games in Detroit? That's not happening either.