i really think your lame you lameos

R

REGAN is regan

ok mr proper is the king of all losers hes a fat ugly yank ,i cant fathome why you would talk about wrestling here like what the hell,and punch drunk your even lamer you dont know anything about music cutting down the cure saying they only have 5 good songs you just dont know anything about music ,you need to stick to gg alin ,or do you even know who that is you lame lameo

What you need

You just need to come and have sex with me and Mr. Proper. We've got Russ T's mom and she likes to join in. You'll have fun. I hear you're a real slut in bed. Ever have 2 women and a King all at once?

> ok mr proper is the king of all losers hes a fat ugly yank ,i
> cant fathome why you would talk about wrestling here like what
> the hell,and punch drunk your even lamer you dont know anything
> about music cutting down the cure saying they only have 5 good
> songs you just dont know anything about music ,you need to stick
> to gg alin ,or do you even know who that is you lame lameo

If Im the King of all loserz,what's that make you? the queen of all fuggknucklez? truth be told. You set yourself up for that. Just because you and Russ T are one in the same and you have sex with your hand,isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think you have some sexual issues to work out. One wwhich is:How come you can't get any pu.ssy? is it because of the vile,vulgar,repulsive looking face you bear in public? is it the fact that your into pedophilia? is it because you have to pay people to have sex with you? I think it's all of the above. You're a jackmutt. That's your first problem anus,stop thinking.

Dude,they have things for what you have. You got genital warts from Russ T? there's medication called aldara that workz,you will never get rid of that butt smell from your penis(that you got from russ t),but it may help your problem. You smell,look,and have the intelligence of a can of worm schit. Russ T must not be getting you too well,you have alot of anger built up inside? I won't say a word about your Wart problem,cross my heart hope to die,fugg it,russ t needz to die. HEY EVERYONE,REGAN is an Imbecil Has genital Warts he got from Russ T.

Re: What you need

I need you Miss proper,right now. I love you and you're right,I am da KING!

Back
Top Bottom