I met Greasetea in the BaitShack last night! (non-believers don't bother)

• Thread starter now i know, now i know
  • Start date
N

now i know, now i know

I can hardly believe it myself. I'll get to the quick facts about him (yes he is a HE):
1. He wouldn't tell me his real name
2. He is actually a very nice guy.
3. The only thing that is the same as Greasetea is the fact he does use "what the hoolie hoo" in his language.
4. He looks very much like a nice gay man; the ones that work in Bananna Republic (Well, he mentioned BR like a million times)
5. He drinks black and tans, and gin and tonics.

Okay, I really don't care if you believe me but it was an early night (about 10ish) at the Bait Shack (I think that's what it is called,I was drunk), some new bar down in the Westport area. I didn't know it was him until he remarked "what the hoolie hoo" to the bartender about something.
When I heard that I had to ask if he reads this website. He seemed disturbed and just remarked he was a Moz fan. I was a bit drunk so I just asked him if he was "Greasetea". He laughed and after much pushing, he admitted.
Let me just say he is NOTHING like his character. He is not some skinny white teen nor a fat slob with bad skin. It's hard to describe. Let me just tell you he has unconventionally handsome looks and first impressions you think he is gay because he was extremely well dressed, manicured and he was very funny. (I found out he wasn't or at least said he wasn't with a laugh) I couldn't believe it, he was being nice to me and my firend. He was there with his friends.
If he didn't say "hoolie-hoo", I would have never guessed. I'll always remember the bar as the place where Greasetea bought me and my friend a round. I hate to say it, I think he's cute, well spoken, well read, and nothing like his foul mouth ways, Cinders you lucky girl.

Did anyone else see him? He has short spikey black hair (sort of Mozish but it was naturally up),looks eurasian(?), broad shoulders, black ribbed turtle neck, black slacks and a grey wool button down coat and a drunk yet malicious smirk. Thanks Greaseball, whatever your name is, I'll buy you the next round whenever you hit KC.

such an endorsement! where was his Jeep Wrangler parked. C'mon. He shops at Banana Republic, he obviously has some humongoid SUV sitting around somewhere.

i'm glad nobody around here that i've met in person would spill the beans like that....all one of you....

as if...(bleh)

That was an imposter missy. I for one dress in baggy denims tucked in brown cowboy boots, a black belt and a black tee shirt that says "Chris Gaines 1998" or a black tee that says "Sweet Home Alabama".

Short spikey hair? I think not, I have a mullet and I chew tobacco.

You must have me mistaken for my brother "Sour Badhair" because he is the gay looking type. I'm all macho and I eat testosterone, just look at my pic, am i not hot? Women love my teeth.

By the way: I drink moonshine and potato liqour.

Since when would I ever wear Bannana Republic, I ain't no commie.

(PS...you said you wouldn't post this encounter you big fat bitch! And another thing YOU BOUGHT ME A DRINK!)

..ummm as I was sezzin' I have a mullet and I ride mechanical bulls..yeehaa!

> i'm glad nobody around here that i've met in person would spill
> the beans like that....all one of you....

You said it, sista (except I have you beat by 1 - and that second person hasn't been around, anyway).

oh, and a belated "welcome back."

As for greasetea: say it ain't so! I will refuse to believe he's "common" in any way, shape or form. The horror!

It's in Kansas City in the Westport district

I said he was unconventional.

> As for greasetea: say it ain't so! I will refuse to believe he's
> "common" in any way, shape or form. The horror!

He was (is) whimsical and uncommon in an exciting way. I hope he is not taking all this fawning from me the wrong way (or letting it go to his head). You must meet him, you will be stunned by the difference. He reminds me of a little boy "wheeling a biycycle chain."

~

Re: as if...(bleh)

> That was an imposter missy. I for one dress in baggy denims
> tucked in brown cowboy boots, a black belt and a black tee shirt
> that says "Chris Gaines 1998" or a black tee that says
> "Sweet Home Alabama".

> Short spikey hair? I think not, I have a mullet and I chew
> tobacco.

I've never spoken to you before, greasetea. I usually just lurk the message boards. However, there is a glaring hole in your defense. Those who sport mullets do not know they are called as such. That's what makes the sport of mullet hunting such a treat. You can yell "mullet" as loudly as you want when you see one. They have no clue what you're talking about. One must be careful though, even an ignorant mullet (are there any other kind?) can become enraged if one screams at them.
Karen

Back
Top Bottom