I have no friends because of my problems, I am very shy.

Re: I quite like being alone in a way, I like Andy Rourke hugging me Idon't likeanyoneelsetouchingme

AndyI+cats! is just like everyone else around here...

CrAzY!!!

pic185790.jpg

I am afraid that Paroxetine would only exacerbate her condition...

> CrAzY!!!

Perhaps a good phenothiazine! No, all psychiatric meds are nuerotoxic and should only be administered to the suicidal and/or violently delusional.

Neither do I, Andy. Remember those immortal words of Pascal: "Almost all our misery comes from not having been able to keep to our own room"; and know that we recluses have many unique pleasures that eludes the more gregarious among us.
May God keep you, Andy E.I.(+cats!)

"To everyone his chimera." -Charles Baudelaire

Re: I am afraid that Paroxetine would only exacerbate her condition...

> Perhaps a good phenothiazine! No, all psychiatric meds are nuerotoxic and
> should only be administered to the suicidal and/or violently delusional.

I rest my case.

Re: Johnny I like you but you will not even give me your phone number, I have never met you...

Or seen a photo of you. Is that a true friend?

Re: Johnny I like you but you will not even give me your phone number, I have never met you...

> Or seen a photo of you. Is that a true friend?

I never give me phone number out Andy due to a few bad experiences in the past.You have to be careful.

I wouldn't want crazies like Bluenose or Patrick ringing me up would I

You have my e mail address though.I don't have anyones photos from here but I still consider a lot of the regulars as friends....except Ruffian of course....he is a womanizer.

J

> I never give me phone number out Andy due to a few bad experiences in the
> past.You have to be careful.

> I wouldn't want crazies like Bluenose or Patrick ringing me up would I

Whoa!! Hang on!! I might be mentally deranged but I've a long way to go before I reach the multiple-personality level of Bluenose.

> You have my e mail address though.I don't have anyones photos from here
> but I still consider a lot of the regulars as friends....except Ruffian of
> course....he is a womanizer.

Well, I'd always give him ten out of ten for trying, but he usually fails when the women see through his 'I'm-so-cheerful' act. Admittedly, some of the dumber ones never see through it.
And a wise move not to tell anyone here your number, J. My mate Tony's shrink would have a field day with the moz-solo mob.

> J

> I never give me phone number out Andy due to a few bad experiences in the
> past.You have to be careful.

> I wouldn't want crazies like Bluenose or Patrick ringing me up would I

> You have my e mail address though.I don't have anyones photos from here
> but I still consider a lot of the regulars as friends....except Ruffian of
> course....he is a womanizer.

> J

Aw, Johnny, I think you and Andy EI having a chat of an evening is just what the two of you both need. I'm certain that a comforting conversation would do wonders for the mental heath and self asteem and maybe put a stop to the insane rambling posts that have hit the board again.
I'm sure these conversations would benefit Andy EI too.

Back
Top Bottom