I have a question, maybe someone can help me?

C

Christine

During the 1991 tour , i think it was at the hollywood bowl, they were selling Pink Morrissey tour books which had like pictures and stuff in them. Nothing major, Does anyone remember these? they had a band called Gallon Drunk featured on a back page, and a picture of an old woman poet. This lady that Stephen decided to "feauture" i guess, i forgot her name but she always wore her hair in a great bun that was kinda like a pompadour . She "Mourned the world" . I think this was the publication she was in i could be wrong though. But, does anyone know her name? I completely forgot it.

Thank you and please email me with your correspondence.

Re: Edith Sitwell

Ah- i knew i was close! Thank you very much!

And here she is

The still Morrissey used was taken form this book, 'English Eccentrics'

pic123120.jpg

Re: And here she is

> The still Morrissey used was taken form this book, 'English Eccentrics'

That is NOT Edith Sitwell. That's you that is Bluenose:)

A Quote

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.

-- Edith Sitwell

Re: And here she is

> The still Morrissey used was taken form this book, 'English Eccentrics'

This picture always reminds of one of those trick ones that you turn upside down to produce another face. But it isn't.

But she does appear to have WC Fields crouching on her head.